Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rummage Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2005, 03:30 PM
    Google Toolbar
    My Google toolbar has disappeared--It's not listed under "View" anymore--

I tried to download Google, and it said --"Browser Helper Objects" are disabled--What does this mean, and how do I turn them back on again--?Thanks
    walt17 Posts: 335, Reputation: 28

Jan 31, 2005, 04:39 PM
    Restore Google
    Go to Internet options > Programs
    Click on Manage Add ons
    Select Google toolbar helper from list; in box at bottom select "enable"
    Repeat for Google.
    In the top of the window there is a drop down menu;try both if you don't see the Google addons.
    cremedies Posts: 304, Reputation: 0

Feb 5, 2005, 11:32 AM
    You may also try clicking on VIEW, toolbars, and then experiment by removing the checks from some of the other items one at a time and sometimes this will bring back the Google toolbar option into view. I have seen this happen several times before.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toolbar placement [ 3 Answers ]

I feel ridiculous. Somehow I managed to move the toolbar (clock, LAN settings, virus protection on the right; short cuts like IE, FOXfire, etc. on the left) from the bottom of my computer screen, around to the right, and then to the top of my screen and I can't seem to move it back. There must be...

Toolbar... [ 16 Answers ]

My PC was conquered by spyware and malware... and my toolbar was gone and I can't make it back even installing it again... :confused: I already run a BPS antivir... but saying that some component can't be deleted please restart your PC and run bps again, so I run it again but same, some...

IE toolbar reset [ 1 Answers ]

My IE toolbars reset every time I reboot. Any customizations I've made are lost and I have to do them again. I've fixed this before in the registry, but I can't remember how. Does anyone know how to solve this?

HELP.Can't get rid of toolbar\common.dll [ 3 Answers ]

Used Spybot and AdAware... several times... I get a message that it can't remove these files: C:\Program Files\toolbar\common.dll C:\Program Files\toolbar\PIB.exe C:\Program Files\toolbar\TBPS.exe C:\Program Files\toolbar\toolbar.dll How do I get rid of these files? Also, I have run...

Toolbar [ 4 Answers ]

Try Start-->Settings-->Control Panel-->Sounds and Audio Devices, and then click "place volume icon in taskbar"... ~psi42

View more questions Search