Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    twanggg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2013, 08:33 PM
    How do I become petite?
    I really want to become petite. I am about 5'3-5'4, B cup size, and 14 years old. I do not have a flat stomach or a thigh gap but I would die for one. I feel boxy.. What can I do to become skinny, or smaller? Thanks. Xxx
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 30, 2013, 08:40 PM
    Petite also refers to your height - you cannot make yourself shorter.

You can certainly exercise and diet and change your weight and measurements. You cannot change your inherited body build.

Why are you unhappy with your body?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 30, 2013, 08:54 PM
    You do realize it's your pleasing personality that really counts, not how skinny you are or if you have a "thigh gap." What are you measuring yourself against -- Hollywood types? You may have noticed how disastrous their friendships and relationships and marriages are.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get audutions or opencalls for petite modeling? [ 2 Answers ]

I am 5'0 petitei have been searching for a lot of modeling or commercial print agencies but I don't know which is the best that fits me pli help melook if any of you guys know any adutions,opencalls,or any commercial or modeling agents

La petite frost highlight kit has 2 lightening powders & I only used 1 [ 1 Answers ]

I only used one of the packets of lightening powder because the other was upside down next to the conditioning shampoo packet. I didn't know there were 2, how will this effect the color?

Petite Princess Fantasy Furniture, wanting to sell? [ 1 Answers ]

About 20 years ago I received some Petite Princess Fantasy Furniture. I believe they were sold by Sears. I am wondering if they are worth anything? They have been sitting in my cedar chest and I really have no use for them. Most of them are still in their original boxes. I see a few for sale...

Petite trousers. [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 5ft and cannot find a decent pair of trousers/jeans that fit me. Even when I go into petite sections of a store they seem to be a bit too long!! I'm so frustrated that I stick to leggings all the freaking time. It used to be OK when I lived with my parents as they tucked the trousers in...

View more questions Search