Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dr D Posts: 698, Reputation: 127

Mar 23, 2007, 10:35 AM
    Dog Love Poem
    Since this is not a question, I hope I am not breaking any rules. This morning a friend sent me a link to a poem from a 98 year old (14dog years) dog that should put a lump in your throat and a smile on your face.

Do You Remember Love? | Love Poem from a Dog by James Jacobson

Check out some similar questions!

Love Poem [ 2 Answers ]

Love Poem Susie Lee Done Fell In Love; She Planned To Marry Joe. She Was So Happy 'bout It All She Told Her Pappy So. Pappy Told Her, Susie Gal, You'll Have To Find Another. I'd Just As Soon Yo' Ma Don't Know, But Joe Is Yo' Half Brother.

Personifying myself in a poem? [ 1 Answers ]

How should I personify myself in an english poem that I have to write? An example poem the teacher gave us was : I am water That will shatter at the slightest touch, Though people who know me...

A Poem [ 3 Answers ]

A Different Christmas Poem The embers glowed softly, and in their dim Light, I gazed round the room and I cherished the Sight. My wife was asleep, her head on my chest, My daughter beside me, angelic in rest. Outside the snow fell, a blanket of white, ...

Poem [ 4 Answers ]

Can someone explain this poem? A morning-glory at my window satisfies me more than the metaphysics of book

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search