Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bothexted Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2013, 11:57 AM
    My wife is evil.
    Why is it that I can be mowing the lawn or busy washing the dishes, and my wife arrives angry and tells me what she needs done immediately. Her needs do not seem serious but her anger certainly is!
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

May 30, 2013, 12:01 PM
    Really? That makes her evil? Mine does it too. No matter what I'm doing, it's not enough. I brush it off. What's the big deal? I think we all tend to be like that now and then.

Or... perhaps there is some underlying problem here that you're not telling us about.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 30, 2013, 12:07 PM
    Do it yourself, I'm busy!!!!!! or yes dear. Take your pick of how to react.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2013, 12:50 PM
    When the wife bites
    When the spouse stings
    When I'm feeling sad
    I simply remember my favorite things
    And then I don't feel so bad...
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

May 30, 2013, 01:14 PM
    A.
    Once upon a time
    A little moo cow
    One upon a time
    Little you-i
    Threw a wish at blue
    B.
    Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    She loves me
    She loves me not
    C.
    Life's a gag
    Laugh or choke
    Life's a beach
    Life's a
    And then you die
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

May 30, 2013, 04:01 PM
    Your wife is evil? Does this mean you see yourself as good?

How old are both of you and how long have you been married?

I am not there and your question is so brief, I have to ask what else is going on? What is the rest of the story?

Have you sat down and tried asking her what is wrong or why she gets angry and asks you to do something else? Is she meaning to sound angry or is that way you are hearing it? Have you tried to set boundaries with her about chores? Who does what when and agree to leave each other alone when they are taking care of their items?

Are you mowing or doing the dishes to try to get out of something she asked you to do earlier? Are you making her feel defensive because the mowing and dishes need doing?

I am a bit curious when one spouse says their partner is 'evil'. Always makes me wonder just what is going on and if there major details being skipped over.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My evil control freak wife? [ 14 Answers ]

OK, here is my situation, I have been married now to my current wife for 8 years and it has been in my eyes a decent marriage overall. I know her family was kind of messed up and her mother was a emotionally abusive person. And know I think my wife is following that same path. For the past 5...

Is something evil following me? [ 25 Answers ]

No matter where I move (homes) I'm always being haunted, doors shut on me, I hear footsteps in my bedroom while the lights are off and I'm trying to sleep and when I open my eyes while asleep I see a shadow and I yell loud and then it is gone also they've dragged my 2 month old son under the bed

Hear no evil see no evil speak no evil [ 1 Answers ]

There was a episode called hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil that aired in the 60's or 70's it was about 7 jars in a basement. Anyway... does anyone know anything about this so I can try to find out more about it? Thanks

View more questions Search