Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AsherBlu85 Posts: 24, Reputation: 4

Mar 23, 2007, 10:14 AM
    Party Location
    Im having a birthday party and I want to know if anyone thinks a bar/club sound like a good place to host a party? Please give me some ideas if you have any.
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Mar 23, 2007, 10:23 AM
    Depends on the age of the person. Is it for you or someone else? Does that person like going to bars/clubs?
    AsherBlu85 Posts: 24, Reputation: 4

Mar 23, 2007, 10:31 AM
    It's for me and her . She's turning 21 and Im turning 22
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Mar 23, 2007, 10:35 AM
    Well if you both think it's a good idea and most of your friends go to bars or clubs with you then why not, maybe do the gift thing at home so you don't have to bring anything to a bar or club that could be crowded

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Engagement Party Speech [ 1 Answers ]

My mom is throwing my fiancé and I an engagement party this weekend. We'd like to thank everyone for coming and being a part of the wedding, etc. etc. Does anyone have any good ideas for a toast to our guests? Also... we have been secretly house hunting and found a new house. Our families know but...

Bridal Party [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter and I have been arguing about who is exactly considered the Bridal Party. I say everyone including the flower girls and ring bearer, she insists they are not part of the Bridal Party. I also say that she should buy them a gift? What is the correct ettiquette?

Courthouse Now, Wedding Party Later [ 2 Answers ]

My Fiancé and I want to get married at the Courthouse in the next month or two, but have an actual wedding in a year or so. What is the proper way of having the actual wedding? We obviously won't need someone there to marry us (again), or will we? How does this work?

Not a party girl [ 10 Answers ]

I'm in college and I feel like an outsider. I have a hard time connecting to the people around me, in more than an acquantince kind of way. I hear about all these parties that happen and I don't go to them because I don't drink and that's just not my idea of a good time. But I feel like... I should...

Cake for a party [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know a recipe for a sponge cake that I could use to make a huge cake for an engagement party?

View more questions Search