Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    movieq Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2013, 06:02 AM
    I'm serious I've been trying to find this movie for years and years and years
    I think this movie/ TV film is from the 80s or 90s. I cannot remember the name of the movie as I watched it when I was quite young. What I can remember is that two young girls meet on a beach, one with blonde hair the other dark haired. It is set on a beach for majority of the film (I think). The blonde girl manipulates her friend into doing a range of bad things including murdering someone. The blonde hair girl says things like 'if you was my friend you would do it'. There may have been a guy in the mix somewhere.. really can't remember. Huge thanks to anyone who knows the name.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

May 30, 2013, 08:05 AM
    Maybe Wild Things (1998) - IMDb

May 30, 2013, 08:26 AM
    Thanks for replying... based on watching the trailer of 'Wild Things' I don't think it is the movie I thinking of, although it has a similar concept. I remember the girls being slightly younger. I think it may have been late 80s / early 90s.
    busymomma2013 Posts: 282, Reputation: 20

May 30, 2013, 08:48 AM
    Maybe The Beach Girls (1982)

The Beach Girls (1982) - Plot Summary

May 30, 2013, 09:04 AM
    Oh wow! An interest plot summary and thanks for your reply but not this is definitely not the movie. Lol

May 30, 2013, 09:07 AM
    Okay. No problem. I will keep searching!

May 30, 2013, 09:10 AM
    Every time I search for the movie, I get a lot of x rated movies!

It's not a x rated movie is it? :/

May 30, 2013, 09:14 AM
    No it's not.
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

May 30, 2013, 09:41 AM
    Was it like a tropical type beach, or like a California type beach? Did the characters live on the beach, or go home or to school or work or anything like that? For some reason I keep going to the movie The Beach - but that doesn't match exactly...

May 30, 2013, 09:59 AM
    Thanks for the reply... It happens to me too when I do searches all that comes up is 'Beaches' or 'The Beach' but neither are correct.

I'm thinking mostly a moody/psychological thriller type feel to the film. I know there were other scenes in the movie but I can only remember the beach scene. Thank you all for searching with me, I feel there is light at the end of the - years of searching - tunnel.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am 19 years and love a boy of 21 years. We've been together for more than 3 years [ 3 Answers ]

We really love each other and want to get married but the only problem is that he's a Muslim and I am a Hindu. His elder brother married a Marathi girl and everyone accepted their relationship at his place. My sister married a Hindu boy and everyone at home is very happy. They want me to do the...

If charged six years jail time and 4 years probation will you serve all 6 years jail [ 2 Answers ]

My exhusband was charged with theft by bring stolen property into state, theft by taking, theft by receiving stolen property, criminal trespass, aggravated cruelty to animals, removal of id items from animals. His sentence is 6 years jail time and 4 years probation. Will he serve all 6 years jail...

If charged six years jail time and 4 years probation will you serve all 6 years jail [ 1 Answers ]

My exhusband has never execised his visitation rights of our twin girls. We have been divorced for 7 1/2 years. He is in jail now. I have not received child support in 2 years. Is this considered abandament? I live in Georgia.

Name of a movie I am trying to find for almost 2 years [ 2 Answers ]

The story of the movie is about a man and a woman who meets on a train and they open a conversation and after each one reaches his stop they leave without giving their telephone numbers. Then the guy try to find a way to find this girl, by placing ads everywhere about what she said on the train...

View more questions Search