Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mc me Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2013, 09:55 AM
    Free Answers to Word Problems
    The projected cost of a new high school is $20,066,340 of which $5,216,340 will be covered by available grants. Using data from the last census, the planning committee estimated the cost per town resident. However, new census data reveals that the population has increased by 2200 people,reducing the cost per town resident by $75.00. What is the current population of the town?

Check out some similar questions!

Free Word Problems with Answers [ 3 Answers ]

Hi: I am a parent of an eighth grader who is currently taking algebra. I have always enjoyed math and word problems so I usually check her homework with her. We are both stumped by one particular problem that is a area/word/equation problem? Should I type it now?

Answers to math word problems free [ 1 Answers ]

I have a wall that is 26 feet long. I have 10 pieces of glass that are 2 feet long each. How much space to I need to put in between each piece of glass. I came up with 1.30 inches but this doesn't seem correct.

Free answers to math word problems [ 1 Answers ]

The U.S. senate is composed of 2 senators from each of the 50 states. In order for a treaty to be ratified, at least two thirds of the senators present must approve the treaty. Suppose all senators are present and 48 of them have voted in favor of a treaty. What are the possible numbers of...

Free answers to word problems [ 1 Answers ]

Ten boys agree to paint the gym in five days. If five more boys join in before the work begins, how many days should the painting take?

Ask word problems get answers free [ 2 Answers ]

Anton joined a golf club two years ago. He pays an annual membership fee of $895 and a greens fee of $30 each time he plays a game of golf. The function below can be used to calculate the total yearly golfing fee, f (g), in dollars. f(g)=895+30g Where g represents the number of times he...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.