Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mezz2013 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2013, 08:54 AM
    A terrible taste that comes out of a rotten tooth, can this make me sick?
    5 yrs ago one of my fillings came out of my tooth and I ignored it eventually my tooth broke in half and over time the toith has broken awau and I only have the root of the tooth in my mouth,it has decayed over tome and at times a horrible taste comes out of it, I know I have to get it surgically cut out but I'm so scard that I'm prolonging it, what health damage am I doing to my body?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 29, 2013, 08:57 AM
    Your blood stream is picking up an infection. You mouth is very close to your brain.

I think you can figure out the rest.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a bad tooth make u sick? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a broken molar for some time now and started getting respiratory problems and nausea. Yesterday, after some probing, I forced out a huge chunk that had become loose and painful. Also, no matter how often I brushed, the breath was rancid. After this chunk came out, I went 2 sleep from the...

How can a rotten tooth not have pain? [ 10 Answers ]

Some months ago, my husband's tooth fell out. I was shocked. My husband has not been to the dentist in years. For some reason he just stopped going. Some nights, he is so tired from work, he just falls asleep without brushing his teeth. Well, apparently, his tooth must have gotten rotten and...

What can I use to temporary to hide my rotten front tooth [ 3 Answers ]

I have a rotten tooth at the bottom front of my mouth and I am pregnant. What can I use to temporary hide it until I have my baby? Is there a home remedy that I can use. Please help me find a solution.

View more questions Search