Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Vrgandhi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2013, 08:41 AM
    How to convince your boyfriend?
    How to convince your boyfriend now that he denies to marry me because of his mothers health issue?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 29, 2013, 09:00 AM
    Why would you want to marry someone who does not want to marry you - no matter what excuse he gives?

If he says he does not want to marry because of his mother's health, why don't you believe him?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to convince my boyfriend I'm not with my ex? [ 9 Answers ]

Few weeks ago his friends at my school keep telling him that back with my ex,which is not true.. mean come on!. that's the reason we call past ex's... now he believe and I honestly d'nt know what to do.. I really love him cause he's my longest relationship.Yes we would talk but is only brief...

How to convince your boyfriend you didn't cheat on him? [ 5 Answers ]

A while ago his friend told him I cheated on him, but I didn't. We started back talking again. He had a girlfriend. Me and him are still talking cause he wants to be with me. But before we get back together, we were working on our problems to make sure that's what we want to do. And when we decide...

How to convince parents let me marry my boyfriend? [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend is 26 and I'm 21. We've been together for 2 years and we've decided to get married but the problem is that my family are rich and expect me to marry a guy from a rich family but my boyfriend is not. Actually his parents can't give him any kind of financial support. But he is a...

How can I convince my Pare since I'm 13 that I'm old enough for a 16 year old boyfriend [ 13 Answers ]

Okay,So I have had intiment relations with this boy that just turned 16 and I snuck out to be with him like 3 times and we both like eahother a lot but my grandma doesn't trust me.Im not asking to be alone with him just like him come hang out at my house or his with people around us.so how do I...

View more questions Search