Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WMorg555 Posts: 105, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2013, 08:16 AM
    Verification when representing yourself
    In NY when representing yourself in writing a complaint for Supreme Court, is it necessary to have the notarized verification form that the attorney usually attached to the complaint?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 29, 2013, 08:21 AM
    What type of action? Matrimonial? Something else?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Representing in the form of quadratic equations. [ 1 Answers ]

1. John's mother age is 26 years older than him. the product of their ages in 3 years is 360. Find John's present age. Represent in the form of quadratic equations. 2. A train travels a distance of 480 km at a uniform speed. If the speed had been 8...

Representing given information as a quadratic function [ 3 Answers ]

a soccer ball is kicked from the ground. After travellinga horizontal distance of 35 m, it just passes over a 1.5 m tall fence before hitting the ground 37 m from where it was kicked. a) Considering the ground to be the x-axis and the vertex to be on the y-axis, determine the equation of a...

Paid for representing your country? [ 0 Answers ]

I was watching this video about the world cup that is almost over and the two guys where talking about do players get paid for representing their countries. And does it happen in the olympics too. I am just wondering if they do. Thank you

Function representing all points equidistant from. [ 2 Answers ]

1. Find a function to represent the set of all points equidistant from the point (-1,3) and the line y=7 2. Find a relation to represent the set of all points equidistant from the point (2,3) and the line x=-1 I don't get this at all and cannot find help online or in my textbook Any help...

Stepmother is representing herself as the mother [ 6 Answers ]

My kids step mom has represented herself as being there mom on Medical forms, school documents, etc. I've got copies of the medical papers where she signed as there mother and was able to get my son treated. What can be done? I have full custody and my ex only has the children every other...

View more questions Search