Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carysdavies010 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2013, 04:02 AM
    Thermo coagulation
    Hi,
    I had thermo coagulation on my cervix for treatment of the HP virus I had abnormal cells which wasn’t going to go away on its own, this was on the 13/05 and was informed no sex until 3-4 weeks afterwards.. I got an infection just over a week after my treatment and have been given antibiotics the first lot didn’t work and now have been prescribed Amoxicillin 5 days worth which I will be taking as of tomorrow, what I would like to know if do I still need to leave sex 3-4 weeks from my treatment date 13/05 or do I have to wait another 3-4 weeks once the antibiotics have been started/finished?
    Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Thermo goes below desired temp and will not initiate cycle. Thermo replaced HELP! [ 0 Answers ]

House temp goes below thermostat setting and furnace will not cycle unless I shut the system off and restart it again. This will give me two cycles and I have to start it all over again. I replaced the thermostat last week and it worked and cycled fine until today... What am I looking at?

What is a thermo hydrograph [ 2 Answers ]

What is a thermo hydrograph, and what is the instrument used to check its accuracy?

Thermo couple [ 11 Answers ]

I had a thermo couple replaced in my furnace yesterday and I was charged 132.45. Is this a bit much?

Thermo couples [ 8 Answers ]

Will a pilot stay lit with a bad thermo couple?

New thermo not working right. [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Janitrol HTP 1860 thermostat now. I recently acquired a Honeywell TH6220D. I hooked it up and all seemed to work fine. I turned the ac on tonight and after about 5 inutes noticed it was blowing hot and the unit outside was not on. Turned it off and waited and did it again, this time I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.