Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aashima2013 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2013, 03:31 AM
    Red blisters flaky skin on baby face
    My 14 weeks baby is having red patches with a little bumps on her face and hands. Now the skin has also started peeling on the blisters. What is it and what caused it.I m looking for immediate help
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 29, 2013, 03:48 AM
    Sorry, we can't diagnose here, it is impossible to on the internet; suggest you make an immediate appt. at her doctor's to have it properly diagnosed and treated.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What skin cream works best for on red face reduce with wrinkle? [ 1 Answers ]

If you have some tips than you can reply me fast Now I am using Nue Science so please give me suggestion on this cream.. right to me?

Red dots on skin (itchy) age 19 not on face but on head also [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter has red dots on skin (itchy) age 19 not on face but on head also

Blisters on face! [ 1 Answers ]

OK so... I've been tested for all std's it all came back negative!! But yet I keep getting re occurring blister like things on my right cheek kind of close to mouth! Its always just one and it goes away in about a week then another one pops up like a week or 2 later!! and it usually leaves visible...

Red skin left from scab on my face [ 2 Answers ]

I ordered a mole-removing product over the Internet called Wart and Mole Vanish from Pristine Herbal Touch (http://www.wartmolevanish.com), to get rid of the mole on the back of my cheek, right below my ear. When I first putting it on, I not only applied the product to the small mole, but to some...

View more questions Search