Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wiggles2011 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2013, 11:29 PM
    Paranormal: Poltergeist or parasitic Ghosts/Spirits?
    Greetings:
    I have been dealing with all kinds of weird and sometimes frightening experiences in my home for several months. From bangs, knocks, taps, very loud noises like rocks being thrown at the walls, extreme fatigue, being woken up several times at night,(1:30, 2:30, 3:00, 4:09 am), having words blasted in my ear while I sleep, voices, red marks on my body that are painful but usually go away with half a day, prick marks on my legs after sleeping at night which are painful, sounds of someone walking around room, sounds of someone going through belongings on nightstand, TV turning on by itself, lights turning off and then on again, walking noises in crawl space above bedroom, video camera was knocked off night stand when I tried to video tape or lights were turned off, camera has caught one or two self illuminating orbs (ie not dust or dirt), a woman and mans face together in a mirror, one photo of a transparent black mist near the ceiling, they have terrorized my 3 four legged pets numerous time.

I have had them cleared out long distance and then a new group shows up or I get them piggy backed on me when out doing errands or social events, white light and those types of protection do not work, neither has sea salt as barriers to getting into the house nor burning sage incense or spraying sage spray (due to lung issues, cannot tolerate sage bundles burning). I don't know what I have, not what to do.

Is there anyone familiar with this kind of torment, any advice, any insight would be most appreciated. Thank you very much!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 29, 2013, 07:24 AM
    Magic, does not stop magic, or evil spirits, esp if they have some claim to you, or to the home.
    You do not clean out spirits long distance. ** that should have got a laugh from the spirits.

So what do you think they are ? Have you gotten any relief

May 29, 2013, 10:51 AM
    [i thought your post was going to have or offer some help, not make fun of me. If I knew what they were, I wouldn't be posting on line with a cry for help and advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    Magic, does not stop magic, or evil spirits, esp if they have some claim to you, or to the home.
    You do not clean out spirits long distance. ** that should have got a laugh from the spirits.

So what do you think they are ? have you gotten any relief
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 29, 2013, 10:55 AM
    How old are you? 14? 32? 68?

May 29, 2013, 10:59 AM
    I am 50 years old
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    How old are you? 14? 32? 68?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 29, 2013, 11:23 AM
    Has this sort of thing happened in the past?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

May 29, 2013, 11:59 AM
    When you were trying to video tape events and the camera fell over was there anything that was caught on camera? Have you posted any of the videos or audio of the events anywhere like YouTube or other service?

Fr_Chuck was not trying to make fun of you but trying to bring to light that there is so many falsehoods when dealing with situations. Depending on what is really going on there is only limited ways to get relief. You need to be very careful with what you try as it can do more harm then good or cause false hope.

May 29, 2013, 02:43 PM
    No I have not experienced anything like this in the past, I've experienced paranormal activity when going to a haunted hotel or place nut never in my home

Th
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Has this sort of thing happened in the past?

May 29, 2013, 02:59 PM
    Only thing caught on tape since there was not a lot of illumination was the bedroom door opened on its on and opened about 3 inches, five mi items later the camera was pull up out of the box that was holding it (the box never fell off the night stand) and you see the camera whizzing around (and you could hear it hit the floor) and ended up about 3-4 feet from the night stand. I converted the video to audio and can hear a female child say "keep throwing it" and then "that was fun" or "that was funny ".

No I would not put anything like that on YouTube, I try to be as private as I can.

Somehow Fr Chuck's response, as a paranormal expert, showed lack of knowledge about magic, which is a very real thing and something I stay away from.

I realize one needs to be careful as you can make matters worse which is why I initially asked on this forum, to perhaps get ideas or advice from others who may have experienced something similar.

Quote Originally Posted by cdad View Post
    When you were trying to video tape events and the camera fell over was there anything that was caught on camera? Have you posted any of the videos or audio of the events anywhere like youtube or other service?

Fr_Chuck was not trying to make fun of you but trying to bring to light that there is so many falsehoods when dealing with situations. Depending on what is really going on there is only limited ways to get relief. You need to be very careful with what you try as it can do more harm then good or cause false hope.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

May 29, 2013, 06:21 PM
    Wiggles, Cdad said it, but let me back that up, Fr_Chuck is one of the last people on this forum that will make fun of or degrade someone. And his views on magic and how the spiritual world works is very solid.

What Fr_Chuck was originally saying is very accurate. The spirit world works mostly in deception, and though there is no true power behind sage, salts, etc... spirits will use that as a way to keep one focused on superstition, fear and ignorance. Those rites/tools all have occult related backgrounds and are the very nature of how they deceive humanity. Despite what current ghost hunting ideals teach, the spirit world is not so "cut and dry". There very likely is a foothold of some kind in your life these spirits are using as a right to manifest around you. People like Cdad and Fr_Chuck come to this forum with a very realistic and level head. Nobody is making fun of or scolding you.

I've read through your post and the responses and something stands out to me. Why did you go to a haunted hotel?

May 29, 2013, 06:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauntinghelper View Post
    Wiggles,

What Fr_Chuck was originally saying is very accurate. The spirit world works mostly in deception, and though there is no true power behind sage, salts, etc...spirits will use that as a way to keep one focused on superstition, fear and ignorance. Those rites/tools all have occult related backgrounds and are the very nature of how they deceive humanity. Despite what current ghost hunting ideals teach, the spirit world is not so "cut and dry". There very likely is a foothold of some kind in your life these spirits are using as a right to manifest around you.

*****can you please give me am example of a type of foot hold?****

IWhy did you go to a haunted hotel?
    ****to collect evidence of the different rooms the owners claim to be haunted for an article in a magazine****

Thanks for your response
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

May 29, 2013, 06:56 PM
    Well, a foothold is simply anything in your life a spirit can use to have influence. It can be some kind of vice or even a preoccupation with something.

Are you a paranormal investigator or a writer?

May 29, 2013, 07:33 PM
    Well, a foothold is simply anything in your life a spirit can use to have influence. It can be some kind of vice or even a preoccupation with something.

Are you a paranormal investigator or a writer?
    Paranormal investigator

May 29, 2013, 08:41 PM
    ***almost everyone, whether they investigate the paranormal or not, has some vice unless they are someone like Mother Teresa. My question is why don't I hear about similar stories elsewhere to mine ? How does one peel these beings off your back permanently?

When this all started up and realized it was not my imagination, I stopped work on my article, with only one more room to check out before I could begin writing. I have always had a fascination with this subject but it is only in the past 5-10 years that it stopped having the stigma attached to it and has been accepted more mainstream.

What would those here that investigate the paranormal do if they were in my shoes ?*****

Thanks to all who have taken the time to comment, BTW. It is most appreciated.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

May 30, 2013, 04:11 AM
    Here is the thing. When you intend on performing in a field like this then your leaving a window open in your world for things to enter. How to close that window poses a problem. You need to figure out what is really going on. You could have gotten an object that has a spirit attatched to it or negative energy that causes a beacon around you for paranormal activity. So you first need to start with an inventory of your life and things you have taken in since all this began. From there you can start to gain control. There are many levels and that is why it is very important to sort it out before you actually begin to remove any type of entity around you.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 30, 2013, 06:42 AM
    When you are a paranormal investigator, as you say you are, you enter into situations whereby you need protection so that you will not come out with any spirit baggage do to speak. It appears you have not been a PI for a very long time because you have accumulated some of this baggage and brought it home with you. Now you and your surroundings need a 'cleansing'.

As for Fr chuck, he is an ordained minister along with his other attributes, so I believe you can take his advice and accept it as knowledgeable.

May 30, 2013, 10:58 AM
    [QUOTE=tickle;3474278]When you are a paranormal investigator, as you say you are, you enter into situations whereby you need protection so that you will not come out with any spirit baggage do to speak. It appears you have not been a PI for a very long time because you have accumulated some of this baggage and brought it home with you. Now yohu and your surroundings need a 'cleansing'.

****okay, please tell me what someone does to protect themselves and then I will tell you what I do***i already mentioned something's I've tried for protection and was told that those things are ploys to distract me and that they are telayed to the occult, i.e. sea salt, sage, white light and so on. But those aren't the only things I've tried. I am beginning to think there is really no way to protect yourself.***

May 30, 2013, 11:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by cdad View Post
    Here is the thing. When you intend on performing in a field like this then your leaving a window open in your world for things to enter. How to close that window poses a problem. You need to figure out what is really going on. You could have gotten an object that has a spirit attatched to it or negative energy that causes a beacon around you for paranormal activity. So you first need to start with an inventory of your life and things you have taken in since all this began. From there you can start to gain control. There are many levels and that is why it is very important to sort it out before you actually begin to remove any type of entity around you.
    ***i have purchased antique type items and I was given a doll that was from the early 1900's that I felt was haunted. I sold the doll to someone who knew what I thought about her and this person collects these kinds of dolls, why, I have no idea but I didn't want her in my house anymore. As for any items I may have purchased, I would not have a clue if any of them had spirits attached to them****
    Expert

May 30, 2013, 11:18 AM
    We are only susceptible to psychic attacks when our aura is weak. Our aura can be weakened in many ways, by the obvious which is sickness, by impure thoughts, ongoing arguments with those close to you. I am sure you get the idea. When our aura is strong and healthy, spirits cannot attack, latch on, there is no entrance for them.

Wiggles, something must have happened to you emotionally devastating to weaken your aura, and the result now is your bombardment by evil intentioned spirits.

There are certain gemstones that you could carry on your person such as bloodstone, or opal. Some believe in herbs to counter evil spirits, such as wild sage.
    Expert

May 30, 2013, 11:20 AM
    Thanks WG for editing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ghosts and spirits [ 11 Answers ]

Hi sometimes I see spirits or feel that there's something in the room with me. I have tried asking questions but I never get an answer I have also asked my spirit guide to speak to me and show its self and I don't think I've heard him/her either. I have also had door move when I asked it to!...

How To Communicate With Spirits/Ghosts? [ 7 Answers ]

I would really like to know how to communicate with spirits or ghosts. I'm not talking about oujia boards, and also any way that doesn't take three days of preparation. I'm asking this because I have a spirit/ghost that seems to want something from me, and all I want to know is "what?"

Ghosts or Spirits? [ 8 Answers ]

This question has always been of interest to me. I believe that when you die, you go to heaven. But what happens to you in between? Are you a ghost or spirit? Can you interact with others after you have gone? Are ghost even real? If anyone can give me an answer. Then that would be awesome. Look...

Ghosts/Spirits, do you believe or not? [ 4 Answers ]

I myself am a believer that another realm exists where an entity I call jinns exist. We do no know much about them,but from what I know, there are good and bad among them,believers and non-believers among them,some go about their way while others enter the human world and cause different types of...

View more questions Search