Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 30, 2013, 01:27 PM
    Interesting post Wiggles about the doll. My speciality is psychometry, doesn't always work for me if the article is extremely diluted, but oft times I can touch a piece of jewellery, clothing, a chair in a junk shop, and feel vibrations and get images. I guess I might say that I can function better this way when my aura is working full out and those times are when I have no stress in my life, etc. I also wear an opal at all times and have noticed it changes colours occasionally, I can only guess at what that means but haven't really thought about it too much,
    Wiggles2011 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2013, 08:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    It appears you have not been a PI for a very long time because you have accumulated some of this baggage and brought it home with you. Now yohu and your surroundings need a 'cleansing'
    ****just because someone has ended up with spirits harassing them does not mean they are new to the field, if anything, the longer you are in involved in this field, the higher the chances are that you may end up with a problem. It was presumptuous to say I did not protect myself. I pray to God for protection, recite Psalms 91 And 58 when entering an area I want to check out as well as wear a cross and carry rosary beads. I say the same prayer and psalms when I leave and state that no spirits are allowed to leave with me***

May 30, 2013, 08:44 PM
    Interesting post Wiggles about the doll. My speciality is psychometry, doesnt always work for me if the article is extremely diluted, but oft times I can touch a piece of jewellery, clothing, a chair in a junk shop, and feel vibrations and get images. I guess i might say that i can function better this way when my aura is working full out and those times are when I have no stress in my life, etc. I also wear an opal at all times and have noticed it changes colours occasionally, I can only guess at what that means but havent really thought about it too much,
    Very interesting about your having the ability to do psychometry. I looked high and low for someone who could read that doll for me. The one I found was too afraid of the doll to read it, not kidding. The doll always would register on an EMF meter and it would tick up and down like a heart. Sounds weird but anyone who has investigated knows the uses of that equipment for finding possibly haunted areas. That doll had a pull on me like you would not believe, but I had to let her go. Better that she be with someone who can handle something like that.

May 30, 2013, 08:57 PM
    We are only susceptible to psychic attacks when our aura is weak. Our aura can be weakened in many ways, by the obvious which is sickness, by impure thoughts, ongoing arguments with those close to you. I am sure you get the idea. When our aura is strong and healthy, spirits cannot attack, latch on, there is no entrance for them.

Wiggles, something must have happened to you emotionally devastating to weaken your aura, and the end result now is your bombardment by evil intentioned spirits.

There are certain gemstones that you could carry on your person such as bloodstone, or opal. Some believe in herbs to counter evil spirits, such as wild sage.
    Very interesting post, thank you. What can be done to strengthen ones aura? I believe you may have come pretty close to a possible weakness in my aura, one being sickness and the second being my childhood. I guess you cannot just bury trauma when investigating the paranormal. Now I have a place to start since I have recently gone into remission and perhaps the childhood issues need to be addressed with someone knowledgeable. Btw, They don't like sage as evidenced by the spray sage I use (burning sage is not good for my health) but has turned out to only be a temporary fix unfortunately.

Thank you again for your insightful response.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

May 31, 2013, 06:19 AM
    Reciting scripture is not going to be any use to you if you take it out of context with the rest of the Bible.

Understand this, God does not simply protect anyone that repeats a very small verse from a much larger source. He protects those that belong to Him... those that are in His will. That cannot be said about someone who plays in the occult and with the spirit world. The same can be said of wearing a cross and rosary... these things don't repel evil. The power behind them does, and that power isn't something we can pick up and use whenever we feel like it or willingly walk into a dangerous situation.

Reading through all of these posts, it's clear you deal a lot in the spirit world.. and there is no wonder you have problems like you are having.

May 31, 2013, 10:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauntinghelper View Post
    Reciting scripture is not going to be any use to you if you take it out of context with the rest of the Bible.

Understand this, God does not simply protect anyone that repeats a very small verse from a much larger source. He protects those that belong to Him ...those that are in His will. That cannot be said about someone who plays in the occult and with the spirit world. The same can be said of wearing a cross and rosary...these things don't repel evil. The power behind them does, and that power isn't something we can pick up and use whenever we feel like it or willingly walk into a dangerous situation.

Reading through all of these posts, it's clear you deal a lot in the spirit world..and there is no wonder you have problems like you are having.
    How many times have we heard that people got out of a bad situation, could be anything from being buried in a mine that has collapsed, in the ruins of an earthquake, have been given a death sentence with their health and things have turned around because they prayed to God. I have learned and am bowing out of a discussion on religion because one is always told two topics to not discuss if you want to get along with people is religion and politics. I don't believe my issue is what I do with investigating, it is an issue with past events in my life and possibly a health issue.

Thanks for your response and to everyone else, I do appreciate the time people took to voice their ideas and opinions. We don't have to disagree, just agree to disagree. ��
    Expert

May 31, 2013, 10:39 AM
    You don't have to 'bow out' of a religious discussion, Wiggles, it isn't one, nor will it turn into one on the paranormal board. HH is only bringing up a usual topic within the paranormal discussion; and that is all it is, a topic.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 31, 2013, 10:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggles2011 View Post
    How many times have we heard that people got out of a bad situation, could be anything from being buried in a mine that has collapsed, in the ruins of an earthquake, have been given a death sentence with their health and things have turned around because they prayed to God.
    I can't let your comment pass (but a response isn't necessary since this isn't the thread for it). Rhetorical questions: But what if they prayed but the results were not what they had wanted or hoped for? Does that negate their faith? Or God's omnipotence?
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

May 31, 2013, 01:03 PM
    I know and fully understand not everybody shares this view. I only brought it up the way I did because reciting certain verses was brought up. I know of many people who have misused scripture and then get mad at "God" when it doesn't work. If you're going to invoke a Christian practice, at least fully understand the Christian context of it all.

You asked for help, I'm only bringing up some of the issues that I've noticed in your responses. There's obviously a lot going on in your life spiritually. One can't deal in haunted objects, haunted places, spiritual practices, etc, without eventually getting some serious spiritual baggage.

Jun 1, 2013, 04:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    I can't let your comment pass (but a response isn't necessary since this isn't the thread for it). Rhetorical questions: But what if they prayed but the results were not what they had wanted or hoped for? Does that negate their faith? or God's omnipotence?
    That I cannot answer. People have said to me if God or Jesus is so wonderful then why is there so much suffering in the world? I don't have an answer for that but it does make one think. Why does a child of two years old die if cancer my friend once asked me (her child). I don't know why some prayers are answered and some aren't. I think the answer comes when you go to the other side, heaven or whatever you want to call it.

Jun 1, 2013, 04:34 PM
    You dont have to 'bow out' of a religious discussion, Wiggles, it isnt one, nor will it turn into one on the paranormal board. HH is only bringing up a usual topic within the paranormal discussion; and that is all it is, a topic.
    I see it as a topic or discussion that could become hot. I came here for advice on a situation going on in my life and asked for some advice on what I could do. I did ask how could I strengthen my aura or what does one do to patch it up?
    sweetismami28 Posts: 20, Reputation: 2

Jun 1, 2013, 09:30 PM
    Find a minister to bless the home I mean a bible studying belief type. That's what helped me be able to return to my home after strange experiences occurred. There was no way I'd enter without the house being blessed I was freaked out by my phone and messages through the windows calendar. I thought it was a hacker but found out it wasn't possible to hack. My son green lantern ring began flashing off and on without me pressing the button. Get your pets out if they began to have a lost of appetite then u have ruined them. The last thing u want is be responsible for your pets being put to sleep. If you leave it may follow I was up even when I left to go stay at my moms. I felt I was being watched in the dark its horrific. Your experience seems demonic as if its possessed or trying to possess you if you tell a Dr they would maybe think you were making those marks. Speak to a church or even a priest who practice demonology, exorcisms and what ever else there is. Don't let it continue and I hope u don't waste time fighting evil with evil solutions, like non believers with so called solutions.
    Expert

Jun 2, 2013, 02:35 AM
    @sweetismami, I hope you are not calling contributors to this thread 'non believers with so called solutions'. Anyone who answered here are pretty sure of their beliefs in the paranormal.

Jun 2, 2013, 07:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetismami28 View Post
    Find a minister to bless the home I mean a bible studying belief type. That's what helped me be able to return to my home after strange experiences occurred. There was no way I'd enter without the house being blessed I was freaked out by my phone and messages through the windows calendar. I thought it was a hacker but found out it wasn't possible to hack. My son green lantern ring began flashing off and on without me pressing the button. Get your pets out if they began to have a lost of appetite then u have ruined them. The last thing u want is be responsible for your pets being put to sleep. If you leave it may follow I was up even when I left to go stay at my moms. I felt I was being watched in the dark its horrific. Your experience seems demonic as if its possessed or trying to posess you if you tell a Dr they would maybe think you were making those marks. Speak to a church or even a priest who practice demonology, exorcisms and what ever else there is. Don't let it continue and I hope u don't waste time fighting evil with evil solutions, like non believers with so called solutions.
    Thank you, Sweet Mami, for your response and advice. I understand where you are coming from and understand the meaning of your response. Thanks for taking the time to respond.
    Expert

Jun 3, 2013, 02:24 AM
    @Wiggles. I think it is obvious that once the aura is damaged, then the only way to 'patch it up' is to lead an exemplary life which would be nearly impossible to do once someone is older, unless you went in the priesthood.

The discussion was not about religion, and don't you think we know how that can mushroom? Usually when that happens, posts are closed down just for that reason and not allowed to continue. It seems to have worked, we have no ongoing threads about religion.

By the way, I thought you had washed your hands of this thread, and didn't want to discuss this any longer?

Jun 5, 2013, 06:16 PM
    What ever I wrote is what I believe and from my experience it is what helped me. It is also my opinion now is there anything else u want to know?
    @sweetismami, I hope you are not calling contributors to this thread 'non believers with so called solutions'. Anyone who answered here are pretty sure of their beliefs in the paranormal.

Jun 5, 2013, 06:19 PM
    You are very welcome. I only wanted your problem to leave, and that is why I told you. I wasn't meaning to disrespect anyone else or their beliefs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggles2011 View Post
    Thank you, Sweet Mami, for your response and advice. I understand where you are coming from and understand the meaning of your response. Thanks for taking the time to respond.
    Expert

Jun 6, 2013, 03:41 AM
    @sweetismami. I wasn't questioning your ability to express your own opinion, that is welcome here. What helped you may not help someone else, but my concern was that you were doubting the advice of paranormal members on AMHD.

Jun 8, 2013, 11:25 PM
    If they are secure in solving the issue then there should be no concerns good day!
    @sweetismami. I wasnt questioning your ability to express your own opinion, that is welcome here. What helped you may not help someone else, but my concern was that you were doubting the advice of paranormal members on AMHD.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ghosts and spirits [ 11 Answers ]

Hi sometimes I see spirits or feel that there's something in the room with me. I have tried asking questions but I never get an answer I have also asked my spirit guide to speak to me and show its self and I don't think I've heard him/her either. I have also had door move when I asked it to!...

How To Communicate With Spirits/Ghosts? [ 7 Answers ]

I would really like to know how to communicate with spirits or ghosts. I'm not talking about oujia boards, and also any way that doesn't take three days of preparation. I'm asking this because I have a spirit/ghost that seems to want something from me, and all I want to know is "what?"

Ghosts or Spirits? [ 8 Answers ]

This question has always been of interest to me. I believe that when you die, you go to heaven. But what happens to you in between? Are you a ghost or spirit? Can you interact with others after you have gone? Are ghost even real? If anyone can give me an answer. Then that would be awesome. Look...

Ghosts/Spirits, do you believe or not? [ 4 Answers ]

I myself am a believer that another realm exists where an entity I call jinns exist. We do no know much about them,but from what I know, there are good and bad among them,believers and non-believers among them,some go about their way while others enter the human world and cause different types of...

View more questions Search