Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kirsty123 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2007, 08:35 AM
    Don't no what it is?
    Hiya their me and my partner have been trying for a baby for about 3 months :D . My last period was 8days ago and now I'm bleeding again:confused: just wondering if anybody new what it cuold be... thanks x
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Mar 23, 2007, 08:39 AM
    It could just be an off kind of month for you. Or it could be something else. Depending on how heavy the bleed is, etc. when you say your period was 8 days ago, does that mean the beginning of your last period was 8 days ago, or it ended 8 days ago?

Mar 23, 2007, 09:03 AM
    My last period ended 8days ago... I've had sore breasts to. My last period was normal so that's why I don't understand why I'm bleeding again. Xx
    Ultra Member

Mar 23, 2007, 09:20 AM
    How heavy is the bleeding? Is it period like, or just spotting? Some women experience a small amount of bleeding around the time of ovulation. However, it could just be that this month your hormones are throwing you through a loop(they seem to enjoy doing that) I had the same thing happen to me once. I got so excited because I thought it might be implantation bleeding, but it just turned out to be an odd month

Mar 23, 2007, 09:35 AM
    yes its pritty hevey I no I thorght it might be that buts its to hevy.. I get quite upset because me and my partner what a child so much can you give me any ways or information on trying to get pregnant... x thanks
    Lacey19 Posts: 193, Reputation: 9

Mar 23, 2007, 10:53 AM
    Sorry to say its just a waiting game.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 23, 2007, 11:00 AM
    Anytime there is any unusual bleeding, whether it be a very heavy period, scant or missed period, or bleeding when you aren't supposed to bleed, it is best to get the advice of your doctor.

It may be a waiting game, but waiting without medical advice may be dangerous to your health.

Please make a doctor's appointment.
    Ultra Member

Mar 23, 2007, 11:16 AM
    Try not to stress. That is the best advice anyone can give. Stress can cause your cycles to get all messed up and actually deter your efforts in becoming pregnant. But as J9 said, it is very important to consult your doctor anytime you have concerns or questions.(esp.in the case of unexplained bleeding) Get a check up, make sure everything is okay. After that, just relax, start taking prenatal vitamins, get into a regular exercise schedule (challenging, but not too strenuous, as over exerting yourself can also have an effect on your efforts to conceive. Just enough exercise to stay in good shape/health for when you do get pregnant. Once you reach pregnancy, your exercise amounts will be limited a lot more, and you will be glad for your previous efforts. Walking is good exercise, and so long as it does not become too strenuous or is limited by your doctor, can be continued throughout pregnancy) I've also heard that laying in bed for 20 minutes after intercourse with your hips slightly elevated can help. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't know what to do [ 29 Answers ]

(I know that this posting is really long, but please take the time... read it, and respond. I really need this adice.) Hello. My name is MaryAnna. I recently moved to where I live about 4-5 months ago. I moved here with my now ex fiancé. Our relationship went donw the drain dew to him. It was...

I don't know [ 8 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I are trying to get pregnant. I have been having normal periods for a while now, taking my mulitvitamins and exercising on a regular basis. Last month July 23 I began to spot lightly, stopped spotting on the 24th, and then began a normal period on the 25th. 12 days later I began to...

Don't know what to do [ 2 Answers ]

I live in a very small town there is not really any record label or studios to go to so how do I get started:confused: :confused: :confused:

I don't know what to do? [ 9 Answers ]

I really need some advice I love her and she love's me but I can't stand her anymore not that I'm bored it just look all I wanted from the beggning is to make her happy, put a smile on her face, and make her forget all her problem. But she keeps pushing me into a place were I can't breath, I'm so...

Why he don't want to see me often? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, My boyfriend never really been in a real relationship (never had a girl more than 2 mths), I am his first. We been going together for almost a year now. I don't understand why he only want to see me once a week when we can see each other more often.

View more questions Search