Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JoefromNewJersey Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2007, 08:17 AM
    Does anyone have opinions about Neil Waterhouse?
    E-mails from this person, offering e-business info, antecdoetes, and links have started showing up daily. Google results seem to confirm it as fitting the pattern of internet home-based opportunities -- i.e. the only person who is making money is the person selling the information. Anyone have any insights into this issue?

Thanks,

Joe
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Mar 24, 2007, 04:28 PM
    Well Joe from Joisey (I am trying to draw out the Jersey sound here), I must concur with your findings.

You would be well served to list his e-mails as spam in your filters so you are not bothered by him anymore. Anyone who claims that they can help you make money and charges a fee for their services, is a scam artist in my book.

Please see these reviews of the great Mr. Waterhouse, if you haven't already found it on your own.

Neil Waterhouse , Is Neil Waterhouse A Scam?

Waterhouse Report

Online Money Making Scams Uncovered
    JoefromNewJersey Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2007, 06:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JoefromNewJersey
    E-mails from this person, offering e-business info, antecdoetes, and links have started showing up daily. Google results seem to confirm it as fitting the the pattern of internet home-based opportunites -- i.e., the only person who is making money is the person selling the information. Anyone have any insights into this issue?

Thanks,

Joe
    Thanks, RubyPitBull,

BTW, out here in western NJ where the farms and dairies are, it's still called New JERSEY.

Take care
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2007, 07:08 AM
    LOL. Aha! My experience is limited to just across the "rivah". :)
    corinne046 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2008, 06:28 PM
    Neil Waterhouse; Cannot Find
    Quote Originally Posted by JoefromNewJersey
    E-mails from this person, offering e-business info, antecdoetes, and links have started showing up daily. Google results seem to confirm it as fitting the the pattern of internet home-based opportunites -- i.e., the only person who is making money is the person selling the information. Anyone have any insights into this issue?

Thanks,

Joe
    I know all about Neil Waterhouse as I finally bought his "subscription" to the various offers he had. I then forgot about him for awhile as other more pressing issues came up. But a couple of days ago when I tried to run him down, tried to post a ticket, etc. I couldn't get anything done as it required a user name and password, and I could not even find out how to regain my login information.

Right now I am very upset at this person as I have written numerous emails in different ways, and I have found it impossible to reach him. It is as though he has literally went into hiding or died. So tread carefully, as I've done everything I can, I was a "paid" member, and I still couldn't get anything done.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2008, 01:18 AM
    The above post by corinne046 would appear to be a good witness to another bogus scam operation by someone.

Information about his operations is also available via the following links.

Waterhouse

** 4DAILY ** Scam warning and action...
    cam1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2008, 10:18 PM
    I can give you some facts about Neil Waterhouse...

1. He did not start ComputerLand Brookvale as he claims.

2. He did start Cam1 Computer Wholesale but had to sell it because he was going broke.

3. He liquidated one of his companies in an effort to avoid paying the Australian government hundreds of thousands of dollars in outstanding taxes.

Don't believe anything he says because he is a liar and will take your last dollar from you if he can... :mad:
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 16, 2008, 01:36 AM
    Now a very old thread. Sufficient answers have been given. Original poster has not logged back onto this site since April 2, 2007.

THREAD CLOSED.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I need as many opinions as possible! [ 7 Answers ]

I had posted a message on this site before because me & my boyfriend had fooled around & I thought there was a great possibility that I was pregnant (you may want to go back and read the whole story). I waited for about 2 weeks after my missed period and pregnancy symptoms started, and then finally...

I need opinions about investment [ 7 Answers ]

Hi my names Russell and I'm a new user here. I just finished from working in a cruise ship for 5 months and I've saved up 15 grand. I'd appreciate it if I can get some suggestions on the best ways to invest this kind of money.

Any opinions ? [ 1 Answers ]

Okay I was kind of with this girl in the summber but we both went on vacation like she went on a week or seomthing. Day she came back I left for mine for 2 weeks than when I came back she left again.. so we started fighting and things changed. Didn't talk to her for awhile saw her around and saw...

Need opinions [ 2 Answers ]

My nephew has an outstanding warrant for drug use. He did not appear in court. His dad signed a 5000.00 surety bond and he did not appear. Since the first incident my sisters home has been raided once again. They did not find my nephew there. They did arrest his dad (my brotherinlaw) for stolen...

Your Opinions Wanted [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, A person asked this question at another question/answer websie: Sometimes my toshiba laptop slows down at any program I'm using. I go into Task Mangager and then under the Processes tab it shows 100% usage at the bottom of it so I have to reboot the PC to run normal. Why does it do this? ...

View more questions Search