Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kathmonica Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2013, 09:19 AM
    I couldn't have won either way you are right... I am going to try and put it all behind me,that is all I can do.

I don't bring the subject of the past up anymore,the girls just want to forget it all and get on with their lives.thinking about it I don't blame them.
    Earlier today the one daughter Suzanne who does ring now and again rang for a short chat,it was great,she says she will ring me in the week,so fingers crossed ay!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My son disowned me [ 3 Answers ]

"My 44 year old son and wife had ask me regularly for a lone when they were broke.I am on a fixed income,but I managed to help out.Some time ago it sliped out to his brother,that he needed help.His brother told his father,my x,which I had not talked to for decades.My son who I gave the loans,has a...

My children have disowned us. [ 3 Answers ]

Over the past couple of years my middle child has disowned us after a minor argument my wife had with his wife. We no longer see our granddaughter and will never see the new baby that they are going to have. He wrote to us telling us all the things he thought we had ever done wrong in his childhood...

My son disowned me [ 3 Answers ]

Recently, my son advised me through email he wants nothing more to do with me. The reason being he said I am now self centred and won't eat at his place, plus won't stay there. My reason being is that his house is sooo dirty and his wife too, and I have a weak stomach and cannot tolerate the dirt...

Disowned [ 2 Answers ]

My father verbally "disowned" me after what he said was my calling him and "his family" names on a phone call. We had the phone call but there was no name calling and he was (as usual) drunk at the time. 2 hours later I got an email from my sister saying to never contact any of them again. He...

Help for disowned mothers [ 8 Answers ]

I am just not sure what to do. Basically my oldest son, 42, refuses to have any contact with me and I just don't know why. It started in September, and continues now though he did call me New Year's Eve. I was outside watching fireworks and missed his call and he didn't leave a message. He...

View more questions Search