Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Purplemaddie2 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2013, 11:31 PM
    How do I know if I have insomnia
    I'm a girl and thirteen and I can't ever sleep it takes me 1-2 to fall asleep and I wake up 1-2 hours later most of the time and can't fall back asleep I also have to take naps and I don't think I should be !
    Purplemaddie2 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2013, 11:42 PM
    Also if there are any doctors that see this please say that you are a doctor and I you are a doctor please tell me what to do I want sleep!
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

May 28, 2013, 02:55 AM
    Hi, and welcome to the site. Please ask all your questions in one post.
    Because you are only 13, we can't begin to offer medical advice. Why haven't your parents taken you to a doctor recently? Have you told them what's going on?
    I had insomnia when I was a teen. I felt like I got no sleep at all! I did nothing about it, which might be because it was over 50 years ago. I worried, I guess. There are countless ways to help you sleep that don't need a doctor, and at your age, I would Google 'how to fall asleep' and 'insomnia' to get tons of advice that is already written in detail.
    Your knee could be one of several things, so you could need an MRI.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Insomnia [ 0 Answers ]

Hi for the past couple months I have had difficulty going to sleep. These past few weeks I have stayed up all night without getting one minute of sleep I lay in bed trying so hard to go to sleep but for some reason I cant. I recently tried the new zzz quil that they came out with and it helped me...

Insomnia [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I'm Chloe and I'm 14 years old. I'm currently in year 10 at my secondary school and all seems to be going well apart from on a night. Every night since I was about 11 years old I've been unable to sleep on a school night. As soon as bed time approaches I have a fear of going to bed knowing...

Insomnia? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi am 20 and I can never sleep at night all day long I am exsorsted but then night I'm wide awake till silly times in the morning I have suffer with panic attacks and anxiety is this why I can't sleep propaly or is it just I have insomnia?

How do I know if I have Insomnia? [ 1 Answers ]

Lately, I've started noticing really dark shadows under my eyes, and I saw a commercial on insomnia. Ever since I was a kid, I've never really slept for long periods, like I wouldn't be able to fall asleep until like 3 in the morning, and I always wake up at 6 am. I never really noticed before...

Am I on insomnia? [ 5 Answers ]

I can't sleep mostly and even I am in bed I can't relex or got a deep sleep. I got a very sound sleep last 2 year but now I can't get much sleep as I am on totally preure and stress. Even though I close my eyes, it drag me at least two or three hours to get a lettle and when I got totally relax,...

View more questions Search