Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    urstruly85 Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2007, 07:53 AM
    Why can't I get an answer?
    Maybe this is under the wrong form or topic. However I have a question... Why is it that when I go to agree with Talaniman on something that he commented on it I get a message saying you most spread more reputation around before getting with Talaniman, or something like that. Damn on he thing it says disagree/or agrees let him know. How can if I keep getting that message, its not like I want to get with him. Does any one else have the same problem?
    wap Posts: 177, Reputation: 54

Mar 23, 2007, 07:55 AM
    It just means you have to give feedback to someone else for a change. You can't give the same people feedback a lot : )
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Mar 23, 2007, 07:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by urstruly85
    Maybe this is under the wrong form or topic. However I have a question... Why is it that when I go to agree with Talaniman on something that he commented on it I get a message saying you most spread more reputation around before getting with Talaniman, or something like that. Damn on he thing it says disagree/or agrees let him know. How can if I keep getting that msg, its not like I wanna get with him. Does any one else have the same problem?
    I think it has something to do with you being a new member. A safety feature so you can't keep giving negative reputation to a certain member.. not that you are, it just wants you to comment on other peoples answers before commenting on someone you have already aggreed/disagreed with. Correct me if Im wrong guys..
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Mar 23, 2007, 07:56 AM
    That means you need to give reputation around to others before you can rep Tal again, did that make sense?
    We all get that message :)
    Don't worry
    Megg Posts: 421, Reputation: 53

Mar 23, 2007, 07:57 AM
    When you don't have a LOT of rep, that mean's you can't post more then one agree or disagree with one person. Yes is anoying, but it's so that you post and answer other people as well. Just make a new comment and explain that you disagree or agree. That's what I do.
    Ultra Member

Mar 23, 2007, 07:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by alkalineangel
    I think it has something to do with you being a new member. a safety feature so you can't keep giving negative reputation to a certain member..not that you are, it just wants you to comment on other peoples answers before commenting on someone you have already aggreed/disagreed with. Correct me if Im wrong guys..
    No its nothing to do with being a new member.
    Ultra Member

Mar 23, 2007, 08:07 AM
    No worries.
    As wap said, you need to spread the love (as we call it) meaning reputation by agreeing or disagreeing to other members, u can't just rep 1 member, you need to rep other members in order to rep them again.
    urstruly85 Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2007, 08:27 AM
    I see thanks very much for the answers!
    Ultra Member

Mar 23, 2007, 08:33 AM
    :) your welcome

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What Am I? Need Answer [ 7 Answers ]

I start at four and move to two and then at dawn I move by three. What Am I?

Answer me, thanks [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I have a question and I hope you know the answer, I have a friend and she is always worried about herself because she was 6 or 7 years old when some guy was touching outside of her private part but he didn't went inside her vigina. So, she always asks me if she has lost her virginity...

I need an answer [ 4 Answers ]

I am 19 years old and for the last 2 years my cycle has been between 30-33 days apart.. never more or less. I had unprotected sex on February 11th and then on February17th I noticed what I thought was typical pregnancy symptoms(also,these symptoms have accumulated over the last week and a half)like...

I need a answer [ 6 Answers ]

Find the ratio of the first quantity to the second quantity.write answer as a fraction in lowest terms. Length of a football field:360ft; width of a football field:160ft

Need a answer please [ 3 Answers ]

I recently inherrited 6 etchings all 4" x 6" of woman wearing different hats maybe Paris or Europe woman . Just from their chest up. The woman look like they are from the 1920's or 30's on the back of each one is a silver seal saying genuine etching , Paris Etching Society the front a c in a...

View more questions Search