Digna Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2013, 11:04 AM
    Who used to live in my apartment
    On union avenue, bronx n y

>full address edited out<
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 27, 2013, 11:15 AM
    Check your County voting records, ask your landlord, ask the other tenants.

Why are you asking?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can my boyfriend move in with me when I live in a rent-assisted apartment? [ 1 Answers ]

Me and my grandmother( she is physically disabled and a senior), who has custody of me, live in a rent assisted apartment. I am a minor but my boyfriend is just turned 18 and is having family problems at home. Since he is the legal age to where he can move out, We want him to move in with us, but...

My husband and I sublet an apartment how do we evict the tenant we live in ky [ 2 Answers ]

My husband and I sublet an apartment to his daughter,we had a verbal agreement that she can't move anyone else in. she has moved in a person that we don't want in the home,our apartment is in a house that has been remodeled into two apts.the access to her apt. puts us at risk because the door has...

If I did not resing my lease can I still live in my apartment [ 1 Answers ]

I live in an apartment building and my lease is up on may 31, I needed to give notification in writing if I was not going to resign my lease, I did not do this nor did I resign my lease. Can I still stay living in my apartment

# of people allowed to live in a 2bedroom apartment [ 6 Answers ]

My neighbors upstairs have 2adults and 3 kids(one is a 1year old). I remember when I signed our lease there was another paper that read something like. In a 2bedroom apartment they only allowed 2 adults 2kids and a baby under 6months. I live in Texas so I wanted to know if that is a law here or...

I live in an apartment complex with unstable neighbors [ 3 Answers ]

I live in an low income apartment complex with unstable neighbors who are trying to get me kicked out. Although I went to the apartment manager, she held a meeting in which the other tenants claimed that I was the one doing, what they were doing to me, ex. Banging on walls, playing music real loud...

View more questions Search