Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jenny0905 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2013, 09:06 AM
    Weight lost
    I'm a 23 year old female I'm can't 5-4 in height and weigh 230 I feel horrible at this weight! I do not have access to a gym but have started walking every night on average about 3-4 miles a night! Cut out all soda and tea drink only water! My first question is am I doing enough walking? The second is help with a slight diet to help with this!
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 27, 2013, 10:39 AM
    Your weight should be between 114 and 117, give or take. I think that's on the thin side, personally. Hasn't your Doctor recommended a diet? I think you need something more than a "slight" change - do you eat healthy? Fruits, vegetables, sufficient protein?

That's a lot of walking to just start - do you do any other types of exercise?

My weakness is ice cream - I simply cannot keep it in my house or I will eat it all! Do you have a food weakness?

May 27, 2013, 11:35 AM
    I don't see a Dr I have no insurance :-( as far as eating yes I need to make a HUGE change even though since I've started walking I'm eating a lot less! And I only do the walking really enjoy it! When I start I don't want to stop!

May 27, 2013, 11:37 AM
    Yes I do have a weakness dang McDonald! I know it's horrible but trying REALLY hard to stay away!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weight lost [ 2 Answers ]

I am 25 years ol wit 1 child and my weight 160... I want to lose weight bt I don't know how can you help me... please

Weight lost [ 0 Answers ]

Please help lost my baby weight of 30 pounds in 2months with breastinfredin in that same month I got the implanon and with those 2 months I have lost 22 pounds so I stop breastfeeding and have been eating a lot like 4 or 5 times aday and ensure and whole milk still no weight. Please help

Weight lost [ 3 Answers ]

How can teens lose weight in a week:)

Weight Lost [ 1 Answers ]

I need help... I've been trying for years to lose weight and nothing is working. I'm starting to give up.. but I don't want to. I have kept many food diaryies and excerising a lot but nothing is working. I'm sick and tired of this... why can't I lose weight?

Weight lost [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm Zack. I have a 8 year old female Persian cat. For the past few months, I noticed that she was not eating well and never been active. As I further noticed that she was losing weight, I changed her food (dry food) to canned wet food (fish and shrimps). At the same time, I have administered...

View more questions Search