Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    johnrknight Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2013, 06:31 AM
    I get a coughing fit then I black out
    I get a coughing fit than I black out and I can't remabe what I did before my black out
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 27, 2013, 06:34 AM
    So after you wake up and your friends rush you to hospital, what do they say??

Other words, this is serious, maybe life threatening, go to the doctore
    Gernald Posts: 901, Reputation: 93
    Expert

May 27, 2013, 06:42 AM
    If you're blacking out during a coughing spell it's probably because you're not getting enough oxygen to your brain. This is bad, and as Fr. Chuck indicated potentially life threatening.

Please see a doctor as soon as possible especially as this may occur again and you might not be as lucky.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Coughing? [ 1 Answers ]

Ive been prescribed Adderall for about 4 months now and I can't stop coughing. I assume its from the medication because I have never coughed like this before. Its not like I cough anything up, its more of a croupey cough. I guess I am just wondering if this is a common side effect and if it is how...

Coughing [ 1 Answers ]

I have post nasal drip, coughing, wheezing. I do not feel ill. What,is my problem

I had a coughing fit then seem to blackout for a few seconds & was shaking what happe [ 0 Answers ]

I sat on bus had a coughing fit couldn't breathe seemed to blackout for a short while then was shaking can't remember much else

My dog is coughing and gagging,wheezing and coughing up blood sometimes [ 7 Answers ]

The vet isn't sure what it is. Not grass or obstruction. Until yesterday she was eating, now she isn't interested. Any suggestions as to what this can be? She is on antibiotics.

5 yr old coughing [ 5 Answers ]

My 5 Year Old Son Cannot Stop Coughing. The Doctor Gave Prescribed Him Amoxcilion.But It Doesn't Seem To Be Helping What Can I Do To Help Him Out. He is Coughing Way Too Much.

View more questions Search