Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pobs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2013, 08:00 PM
    Ask an hr question online
    I want to resign from my job. I will begin a 60 day PIP on June 3 and am too stressed out. I have 2 weeks of vacation. I have a stock vest coming on July 15. Can I resign 4 weeks from my vest and say: I'm going to work 2 weeks and then 2 weeks will be vacation?

I know its silly but I'm worried they'll fire me before I can either go on vacation or get my stocks to vest.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 27, 2013, 04:31 AM
    I would wait until 7/16. There is too much of a possibility they will terminate you. I would take the vacation and try to calm down enough to last.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Question about getting my W-2s online at walmart [ 1 Answers ]

I don't work at walmart any longer can I still get my w2 online I know my hire date and information? I got it last year online.

Question Gynaecologist Online? [ 1 Answers ]

I am 5 months pregnant and doctor told me after ultrasound that it's a baby girl.is it possible that the gender would be opposite?what can I do in this regard if I want a baby boy?

Ask online question about islam? [ 0 Answers ]

Assalam-o-alaikum ! If husband has gone abroad for a longer time and cannot take his wife, then he ask his wife to masterbate with him sometimes online on net. Is this allowed in islam ? If not, then how shoul the wife deal with it? Thank you.

View more questions Search