Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smithgenesis Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2013, 07:12 PM
    Odouls and EtG
    I drank half of an odouls on Friday night will I pass an erg on Monday afternoon?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 26, 2013, 07:43 PM
    Isn't O'Doul's a non alcoholic beer?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

EtG [ 9 Answers ]

I drank three vodka-lemonade drinks on Sunday and was given a random UA on Tuesday. I drank about two gallons of water mixed with pure lemon juice and cyanne pepper and a quart of Gatorade mixed with several multi vitamins in the 24 hours prior to the test. Dilution penalties aside, is this...

DrBill100 - EtG really so overhyped? Now baffled: lab says 3 drinks=20-24hrs. EtG? [ 7 Answers ]

Dr.Bill, I have been researching both the validity and dangers of false positives and negatives of this test as it is used for criminal, employment, and child custody reasons. In addition to the variant cut-offs, incidental exposures, etc. I am flabbergasted by the amount of conflicting info out...

Does the saliva swab ETG alcohol test show back to 80 hours like the Urine ETG test ? [ 2 Answers ]

I heard when it's the oral swab it only tests back 12 to 24 hours for alcohol anyone know?

Odouls while having the ignition interlock system on my car? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm going to a wedding thi sweekend and need to know if drinking a O'Douls then blowing into my interlock ignition system would cause a fault and my car won't start.

Odouls on probation? [ 2 Answers ]

I drank 3 Odouls Saturday evening and had a UA for probation Monday evening, I drank lots of coffee and water the days between and pee'd probably 70 times, will this super low amount of alcohol show up 2 days later?

View more questions Search