Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arizonagemstone Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2013, 04:19 PM
    Partial airway obstruction
    I have been having this piece of salami partially blocking my airway for 4 hours and it hasn't gone down
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

May 26, 2013, 07:53 PM
    And you're on the Internet looking for answers? I'd be at the ER so my airway wouldn't be partially blocked.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bowel obstruction [ 0 Answers ]

HI I have had a previous bowel obstuction due to adhesions (4 years ago). Last Thursday I had terrible stomach cramps which went away after around 4 hours I also had taken scolex. I have been passing wind (and burbing a bit) but have gone to to the toilet and passed stools everyday. Could I...

Bowel obstruction and cannot use the bathroom [ 1 Answers ]

I have a obstruction and cannot use the restroom also I have a lump in my groin that comes and goes but never for long

Sewer vent obstruction [ 3 Answers ]

Wondering if a sewer vent obstruction could cause a sewer gas smell in all the drains when the upstaire toilet is flushed? Problem didn't exist until a super flush toilet was installed upstairs.

Floodwater Obstruction [ 1 Answers ]

I live in an Arizona flood plain area where rainwater and sometimes storm ditches overflow. Water historicly drains through backyards to a nearby creek. My new downstream neighbor Installed an earth levee on his side of the fence .blocking the flow and flooding my back yard.There is now several...

View more questions Search