Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sarah2145 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2013, 06:12 PM
    Climate Impact on Deforestation.
    Show extensive understanding of the relationships between science, society and technology. I know the process of deforestaion and that cutting down trees releases more carbon dioxide into the atmoshpere.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

May 26, 2013, 06:35 PM
    Sarah, you are at the end of sophomore year.
    You can do this, and we won't. 'Show extensive understanding' is a big project, and I have a feeling you were given quite a while to work on this.
    Cutting down trees does not release carbon dioxide; fewer trees means less oxygen, which is what is released by plants including trees. Plenty of other ways we humans are increasing CO2 and reducing O.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

May 26, 2013, 07:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    Sarah, you are at the end of sophomore year.
    You can do this, and we won't. 'Show extensive understanding' is a big project, and I have a feeling you were given quite a while to work on this.
    Cutting down trees does not release carbon dioxide; fewer trees means less oxygen, which is what is released by plants including trees. Plenty of other ways we humans are increasing CO2 and reducing O.
    I agree. It's time to do your own work and start it earlier. We are here to assist, not do your work for you.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 26, 2013, 07:39 PM
    That's a lot of work. You're going to have to be the one to do it.

The sites policy on homework is that we won't do your work for you. We can critique what you've done, that's acceptable, but the actual work, that's up to you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Effects of deforestation on drainage basin system? [ 1 Answers ]

How deforestation could effects the drainage basin system? Please answer me.

View more questions Search