Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fynndeez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2013, 04:45 PM
    Buttons on central sub stopped working
    So my friend gave me a Sutherland st-50 2000watt surround system. It works perfect except the buttons on the front just stopped working. The power (far left) and the volume down (far right) work sometimes. But the middle 2, menu and volume up won't. Was wondering if anyone might know what was wrong ?

Check out some similar questions!

My Rheem central a/c stop cooling outside compressor fan stopped working [ 1 Answers ]

Central a/c 8 years old Rheem classic stopped cooling only warm air out of registers. Fan on outside condenser stopped also. What could be the problem. Thanks, MJS

I have a Lennox HS29-030-1p central air unit. Yesterday it stopped working. I went ou [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Lennox HS29-030-1p central air unit. Yesterday it stopped working. I went out and got two fuses from Home Depot. They said I had 20 amp fuses. The unit says it is a 30 amp unit and you can use 30 amp fuses as the max. It came back on with the 20's, but I am now getting no cold air. I tried...

My central unit has stopped working. Please help! [ 7 Answers ]

A couple of months ago, my blower started making a terrible sound like the bearings were going out. My roommate kept running the unit even though I told him not to. About a week later, the unit stopped working altogether. I'm not certain, but I think it may just be the blower motor. I am a bit...

Central AC unit stopped working [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all, My Lennox Model HS18-261-C8P (made in 1988) has stopped working. There was a bit of a hum sound coming from the unit for a while, then nothing. Any suggestions? Many thanks

Central AC stopped working [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, Central AC at my home stopped working. It is a Lennox HS29-030-1P model. It was working fine and suddenly I felt temp inside is way more than thermostat setting. I checked circuit breaker and thermostat settings. They are correct. I went outside to see if FAN at compressor unit is working....

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.