Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zasky Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2013, 12:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    You are an enabler to your wife's bad drunken behavior and you need to educate YOURSELF to the correct way to deal with it. Google AL-ANON.

Then you wrote,

Get the test, and educate yourself to what drunks are capable of and do what's right whether she gets angry or not.
    I see what your saying, however, Bryan's wife is also very, very good friends of Lori's and Lori wod never stand by and let Bryan cheat on her. My thoughts to the text was Bryan was making light of the situation as if my wife had a one night stand and now she's pregnant and not sure who the father is...

I will take your advice and checked out that groups website.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 26, 2013, 12:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by zasky View Post
    I see what your saying, however, Bryan's wife is also very, very good friends of Lori's and Lori wod never stand by and let Bryan cheat on her. My thoughts to the text was Bryan was making light of the situation as if my wife had a one night stand and now she's pregnant and not sure who the father is...
    "However...." So now you are giving her excuses.

Quote Originally Posted by zasky View Post
    I will take your advice and checked out that groups website.
    And GO to the meetings. There are probably several different groups within a few miles of you.
    zasky Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2013, 12:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    "However...." So now you are giving her excuses.
    Don't mean to come off making excuses, I just don't think Bryan is involved in that manner based on his wife's relationship with Lori. My wife's behavior is very suspicious, especially when she chose to delete those texts but nothing else.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 26, 2013, 12:57 PM
    My wife offered for me to call Lori and asked what the text meant, however, I refused since my wife and Lori have been best friends for 25 yrs. and I knew Lori would not say anything that would get my wife in trouble.
    These are your words.

Talaniman Rule- NEVER believe a drunk, or assume they remember the truth.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wife had a two night stand... I can not get over it. [ 64 Answers ]

I need help... It has been almost 2 years since my wife had an affair... and I am still crazy over it. I married my high school sweat heart. We had never been with anyone else up until the affair. We had been married 12 years and have two children. I trusted her with all my heart and...

I think my wife had a one night stand, (long story) [ 54 Answers ]

Well this is a question I am sure has been asked a million times on this site. But now I am going through it and I am falling apart. Me and my wife been married for 9 years and have four children. We have a great relationship and get along great. We have had our ups and downs when we were...

Wife had baby by married man after one night stand [ 5 Answers ]

I found out that my wife had a one night stand on me after she was already four months pregnant. We were going to have an abortion but after the guy said that if the baby was his that either way he wanted nothing to do with the baby we decided to keep it. I also didn't know if the baby was mine and...

View more questions Search