Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dwashbur Posts: 1,456, Reputation: 175
    Ultra Member

May 25, 2013, 12:03 PM
    Food Processor Manual Needed
    I just picked up a J. C. Penney model 8340 food processor at a yard sale. It works fine, cleans up nicely, and is easy to use, at least in the basics. A couple of the attachments have stuff I've never seen before, so I'd like to get my grubby paws on a manual that might explain them.

Unfortunately, Penney themselves don't have anything like that. No manuals, no parts, no nuttin', at least that's what they told me on the phone. A Google search likewise turned up nothing. So I'm hoping somebody knows somebody who knows somebody who might have one of these things and would be willing to scan the manual for me, or something like that. Right now I'm very open to suggestion.

Thanks!
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

May 25, 2013, 04:57 PM
    How about a pic of the accessories?
    dwashbur Posts: 1,456, Reputation: 175
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2013, 06:33 PM
    We figured it out; then we moved, and now we can't find the top. And so it goes...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Food processor [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm Atul from pune mahashtra. I am looking for good food processor. Can you please suggest a good food processor. I did some reasarch and found greenline food processor is good. Please help.

Difference between amd processor and intel processor? [ 1 Answers ]

If lintel had lunch core i3 and corei7 so AMD had also upgraded its processors compare to Intel ?

I'm using windows 7 and processor is 1.6 ghz dual core. Resently the processor shows [ 1 Answers ]

I'm using windows 7 and processor is 1.6 ghz dual core.my graphics card is nvidea xfx 8600. Recently the processor usage shows 100% even when I'm not running anything. As a result even the games which I play lags please help.

Is a duel core processor of 3gig equivalent in speed,or better than a 4gig processor [ 1 Answers ]

If a game asks for a 4.2gig processor is a dual core 3gig fast enough

View more questions Search