Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Morrita1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2013, 04:37 AM
    The song title and artist who sings "I'd rather be here with you... This is where I
    I would like the song title and artist who sings a gospel song that has these lyrics:
    In the chorus "I'd rather be here with you....This is where I belong" The singer sounds like Stephanie Mills.

Check out some similar questions!

Song title/artist for "my heart beats just like a drum" [ 3 Answers ]

I don't the name or artist of this song but it is a dance track that would probably be played in clubs that goes something like" and my heart beats just like a drum..." . Can anyone help?

What black female r&b artist sings the song "Complicated" [ 1 Answers ]

I hear this soulful song on wkxi radio channel out of jackson, ms. These are some of the lyrics to the song--"i don't know why love is complicated," "i really want to know why love is complicated," "love don't live here no more," "love u just don't do," "love don't come easy," "midst of the storm."...

Country Song Title/Artist? "Every Romeo" ? [ 1 Answers ]

I need help finding the name/artist of a country song. This is what I remember of the lyrics; "Every Cowboy in the place wants to two step with me" "No, I won't dose-e-do with every Romeo who comes along" "right where I belong" Someone said it was sung by Ruth Ann Ray, but I can't find...

Looking for an "Oldies" Song Title/Artist [ 2 Answers ]

"Pieces of April" is either in the lyrics or the Title of the song. I need name of song and artist. Thanks! Rolleyes:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.