Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lacrusis Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2013, 12:12 AM
    Song I cant remember, only bits of the video
    All I remember about the video is there is a little boy wandering through a big house, and he gets to this room where a guy is sitting at this big table eating a lot of meat and he just points at the kid. I hope this is enough information, it has been quite a while since I last watched it. Thanks!

Check out some similar questions!

Can only remember bits of the music video... [ 0 Answers ]

The only thing I remember about the song is that the lead singer was bald, and the band was siting in the street while the streets were flooded. Can someone help?

I can't remember the title but I remember some bits of the video, what's this song? [ 1 Answers ]

The video it's self is black and white, I think it might be an old christmas ballad because I think I was watching a xmas chart when I saw it; might be from the 1980's or something, don't hold me to that I have no idea what year it was released. The voice singing is definitely male, although I...

I only remember bits and pieces of this song but the lyrics I recall are: [ 2 Answers ]

O.K this isn't the U2 song all that you can't leave behind. The singer kind of sounds like Ben Harper it may be him? The first word standing is emphasized; and the duh du ding is repeated a few times and is just me trying to provide some frame of reference to as what the song's beat is like. Here...

Can only remember bits of a music video [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there is a song video that I vaguely remember I think it was from late nineties possibly I'm not to sure. Things I can remember from the video are: A blonde guy maybe brunette singing about a girl while in a guitar shop or maybe a laundrette. A white girl maybe asian gets hit by a car ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.