Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Helen13579 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2013, 10:49 PM
    Movie description finder
    I saw this movie about 8 yrs ago about a guy who goes to a mental hospital for part of his crazy treatment they put him in the mourge drawers and when he's in there he starts living another life, in a later time, it begins to get where he is not sure which life is real. I remember in the end he gies into the drawer and finds the doctor who put him in there, the doctor is now super old and I believe he kills him... what is this called? Maybe jake gyllenhall is the guy??
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

May 25, 2013, 12:07 AM
    The Jacket (2005)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie description finder? [ 3 Answers ]

The movie I want to know the is one that starts with a young couple walking in a forest and there is a bad storm. The couple gets killed and a baby survives. A man finds a the girls and he races her. They lived in a small wood house on a huge land. When the girl is like 13, they get a visit by a...

Movie finder by description? [ 0 Answers ]

An ugly nurse girl who makes creepy dresses and kill men.

Movie finder by description? [ 1 Answers ]

Movie two men break out of prison then break in a house and take the family hostage but the two men don't know that they have broken in to the wrong house the people who live there are crazier with a imbread monster thing in the cellar and soon the two men are the prisoners again trying to stay...

A boy is 17 forever because he drank from a river that keeps you young forever. And he meets a girl who wants to drink from it to stay young also. Its based on a book.

Guy in car chase has tank full of piranha. Cops chasing him put bullet hole in tank. Driver tells another person to stick finger in tank. Finger gets chewed up.

View more questions Search