Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iamru2 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2007, 01:57 AM
    Old Trane thermostat to new Honeywell
    Hi
    We are trying to install a new honeywell themostat model rth230b.
    Our old one is a trane baystat240 model 3aat80b1a1 problem being seven wires with no clue what colors or letters are for what?? The new thermostat seems to have five wires can this connection work and do you know the diagram or instruction on this installation??

Regards,
    Shaun
    NorthernHeat Posts: 1,455, Reputation: 132
    Ultra Member

Mar 23, 2007, 01:22 PM
    See the stick FAQ post on top of main page.
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/heatin...ons-58313.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need instructions on how to operate a Trane Thermostat? [ 4 Answers ]

Need instructions on how to operate a Trane Thermostat?

Old Trane thermostat to new Honeywell [ 2 Answers ]

Hi We are trying to install a new honeywell themostat model rth230b. Our old one is a trane baystat240 model 3aat80b1a1 problem being seven wires with no clue what colors or letters are for what?? The new thermostat seems to have five wires can this connection work and do you know the diagram...

Honeywell Chronotherm IV Plus Honeywell Thermostat, T8624D [ 1 Answers ]

Honeywell Deluxe Programmable Multistage Thermostat, #T8624D Chronotherm IV Plus I have 2 of above thermostats and have had for about 5 years. It takes no batteries and is directly connected to a 24 volt source. Have one upstairs and one downstairs. Have noticed at times that the LCD on...

Trane TCONT802 Thermostat [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone point me to the instructions to setup this thermostat? The booklet is not complete with the advanced settings like how to change from 2 to 3 stage heat etc. Thanks, BD

Trane Heat Pump tstat replacement with Honeywell prog - wiring question [ 1 Answers ]

I want to replace my Trane Weathertron tstat with a Honeywell RTH7400 prog one. I have a Trane heat pump with aux heat. I've been poring over these thread piece-mealing some info the follow is the result. The old wiring scheme: X2 - black O - orange G - green Y - yellow T - tan/brown R -...

View more questions Search