Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jguyant Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2013, 03:46 PM
    Analyze This - Shot Refrigerator
    There is a shootout in the movie Analyze This. Candy assures Billy Crystal that he "got" the XXXXX, where XXXXX is the brand name of a long defunct refrigerator. What is the name?
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

May 25, 2013, 12:29 AM
    "You got the '72 chevy and the Amana side-by-side refrigerator/freezer"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Analyze this [ 2 Answers ]

Analyze the following scenario: The Hospital for Ordinary Surgery uses pharmaceuticals for its patients. It started the year on January 1, with an inventory of 1,000 doses of an antibiotic drug that cost $17 per dose. On January 2, it purchased another 300 does for $21 each. From January 3...

Refrigerator side not cooling properly on my maytag refrigerator model# MSD2756DE [ 2 Answers ]

Refrigerator side not cooling properly. Back freezer wall iced up. Water leaking on front freezer side corner.

Analyze strategies. [ 1 Answers ]

The hawks lost to the orioles by 4 runs.There were 18 runs scored in the game.How many runs did the orioles score?

Analyze [ 2 Answers ]

Can someone explain to me how you analyze this problem I am completely lost here?? Analyze the liquidity of Circuit City using each of the following analytical tools: current ratio, acid-test ratio, working capital, inventory turnover ratio, and accounts receivable turnover ratio. (Note: all...

Analyze This [ 7 Answers ]

Have you ever gotten tired of everyone around you (friends, family, co-workers, lovers, anyone and everyone) and felt that you want to be alone? It's not that you don't like them, and you certainly think that relationships are important to you, but you're just really tired of maintaining these...

View more questions Search