Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rockergirl123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2013, 03:40 PM
    Parents lying
    My parents have just lied to me for the first time in a long time. I always resort to music for my answers, so what are the best songs when your parents lie to you?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 24, 2013, 03:42 PM
    Lied to you about what? I don't get the music angle.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have issues lying and stealing and my parents don't trust me now. [ 7 Answers ]

I have had a lot of trouble ying and stealing lately... I have been caught twice and I am addicted to lying, I just can't seem to stop. Does anyone know how to stop this?? I have such a hard time resisting the urge to lie or steal and can't seem to break the habit even though I really want to....

Lying to my parents [ 10 Answers ]

U see. When I start 2 lie I can't stop, but this time I din't lie 2 anyone, I lied 2 my parents. I told them that I have some homework after school and that the teacher is staying with me. But I have a detension and my dad wants' 2 talk to the teacher after I do my homework. And his also coming 2...

Okay, I admitted my lying to my parents, how should I handle the "talk" tonight? [ 5 Answers ]

I admitted to my parents that I was cheating in school. How should I handle the talk tonight?? Please answer!

Okay, I admitted my lying to my parents, how should I handle the "talk" tonight? [ 1 Answers ]

I admitted to my parents that I was cheating in school. How should I handle the talk tonight?? Please answer!

View more questions Search