Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iminlove26 Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2013, 06:12 PM
    Okies. As you advised, I stopped contacting the guy now... Feels better to get over it. But I feel very bad I'm sacrificing my frindship with the guy I loved earlier. I hope I get over it completely soon.

Im trying to give up my interest in men though.. as being an Indian its very hard to be in a relationship with men here. It's a taboo. I'll get settled With a girl and have a family.

Hope things work out. I know it'll work out Well. I am very loving and will do anything to keep someone happy. I hope I keep my family happy and love them unconditionally.

Thanks & Rgds,
    Im in love26
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Jun 10, 2013, 04:48 AM
    "Im trying to give up my interest in men though.. as being an Indian its very hard to be in a relationship with men here. Its a taboo. I'll get settled With a girl and have a family."

Denying who you are is just another in a long line of bad mistakes. If you want to achieve happiness, this is not the way to do it.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 10, 2013, 07:02 AM
    Im trying to give up my interest in men though.. as being an Indian its very hard to be in a relationship with men here. Its a taboo. I'll get settled With a girl and have a family.

So you would ruin a woman's life because you don't want to face who you are. Get some counseling. Some maturity and counseling will do you a world of good, You need to face who you are.

Jun 11, 2013, 06:01 PM
    Lord Help me.

Well then. I don't think anyone can help me. Its probably me. Anyway even if I accept who I am I will not be able to have a relation with a guy openly as I'm an indian and such relations are a taboo in india. My parents will either show me the way out of the house or ill end up in misery.

I bet I will have to live alone without love then.

And regards to couselling, it'll only help me with my past pains not the future.

Rgds
    Im in love.26
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 11, 2013, 06:08 PM
    Counseling will also help you face your future and deal with it. A counselor may also help you connect with gay groups.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 11, 2013, 06:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by iminlove26 View Post
    And regards to couselling, itll only help me with my past pains not the future.
    Not true.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Jun 12, 2013, 04:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by iminlove26 View Post
    Well then. I dont think anyone can help me. Its probably me. Anyways even if i accept who i am i will not be able to have a relation with a guy openly as im an indian and such relations are a taboo in india. My parents will either show me the way out of the house or ill end up in misery.

I bet i will have to live alone without love then.

And regards to couselling, itll only help me with my past pains not the future.

Rgds
    Im in love.26
    There are 1.241 billion people (as of 2011) in India so I am going to take a guess in the dark that you are not the only one struggling with this issue. Potentially a counselor could help you with your issues and your future. Also being gay and not wanting to be gay is not the only issue you are dealing with. You need to learn to like yourself before you allow others in to like you. There is a lot to work on in your life. You shouldn't cheat yourself out of a very happy life.

Jun 24, 2013, 10:21 PM
    I have just overcome the obsession of both the guys.. Im fine now.. No more I'm going to attempt to get into relation till I'm mentally fine. Lets see what life got in store for me.

As of now I'm very happy. Rgds,
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 25, 2013, 08:03 AM
    Good!

Jul 23, 2013, 07:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    Good!
    Thanks to you guys.. im all right now. And doing good in my work too..

Kip in touch. :)

Rgds,
    No more in love ;P

Nov 6, 2013, 01:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    Good!
    Hello Homegirl. How are you. Long time. Im fine out here. Living life happily and single and not ready to mingle yet. :)

Feels good though!
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 6, 2013, 06:16 AM
    Glad you're doing okay.
    Thanks for the update

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I just want my girlfriend to love me again, I love her but she doesn't love me anymore [ 34 Answers ]

3 moths ago, I broke up with my girlfriend for no reason at all. And for the past 2 months she tried and tried to make me go back to her. But I didn't give her a chance. That was the biggest mistake in my life. And then as time passes, we just don't get along anymore, and I keep pushing her away...

I love a boy who love me earlier but now he hates me but I still love him [ 13 Answers ]

I love a boy who love me earlier but now he hates me but I still love him... Because of some misunderstanding and maybe he got bored.. I myself don't know the real reason ... but I still love him... how can I get him back...

Love, understanding love, types of love [ 12 Answers ]

I thought this would be interesting to discuss. We all use love so much, we could say we love someone, then the next moment, we say we love our car, or wed love a big mac. I was watching this interesting video, in which this guy explained that the hebrews had 3 words for love. Raya- friendship...

View more questions Search