Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    veronicacotton Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2013, 08:16 PM
    How to Find My 401k
    Hey worked for this company Help Hospitalized Veterans and have been waiting on my 401k for about four months and have being different excuses on why I haven't received it and I'm to worry that something is not right I was layed-off in1/13 and so I need so help on what I should do.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 24, 2013, 03:03 AM
    You need to badger the benefits department about the status of your distribution. Or contact the plan administrator directly.

May 24, 2013, 08:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem View Post
    You need to badger the benefits department about the status of your distribution. Or contact the plan administrator directly.
    I done all that I contact the investment person they said they have sent the paper to the company and the waiting on the bank to give the OK to distribution,then they say (company) give them tell next week on Friday a call back it seem kind of fishy to me I work to hard to for money to been so many people's hands and not get a straight answer.wht should I do now.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 24, 2013, 09:27 AM
    You can try here Pension Benefit Guaranty Corp - PBGC Protects America's Pensions to get help.

May 25, 2013, 08:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem View Post
    Thanks for the info I will try Pension Benefit Guaranty Corp-PBGC and I will get back with you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to find my 401K [ 12 Answers ]

Hi well I have a question about how I find out how much money is in my 401K since the last place I worked is no longer in existence. So now what do I do and where do I go to find out I do not get statements etc. thanks for your time... muffinsmom:confused:

How can I find where is my 401K [ 1 Answers ]

I had 401 k several year ago and I have lost track of where it is,, if you give me any ideas of how to locate my 401k money, Thanks hdiaz

How to find 401k [ 2 Answers ]

How would I find a missing 401k

Can't find old 401k [ 6 Answers ]

I've lost track of two different 401ks. One was through a company that must have changed their name or filed bankrupt. I spoke to the personnel dept. several times and they just gave me the run around. Not giving any info. The other was through the US Army. Any suggestions?

Find out how much you have in 401k [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to find out how much I have saved in my 401k. I don't work at those places I put into it at. How do I go about finding out my balance?

View more questions Search