Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GHuncilman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2013, 12:52 PM
    GMC Denali XK Neither passenger side widow works nor the Passenger side seat.
    2006 GMC Denali XL Fuses / circuit breakers keep blowing that control the passenger side front and rear windows as well as the passenger side seat. The dealer has been looking for 2 days and can't find cause. Any ideas or suggestions on what could be causing this (that I can share with the tech at the dealership)?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

May 23, 2013, 04:34 PM
    Anytime you have an incident like you describe, you have a ground fault(short) somewhere. Normal procedure is to disconnect everything connected to the relay or fuse and then start connecting up again. When it blows you have found the problem. Wiring issues are most difficult to diagnose since the problem is many times covered with plastic "smurf" tubing or taped. In seats and windows, the wires have to move and may catch on seat tracks and door frames, resulting if the short.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Passenger Side Door Speaker Not Working Right? [ 2 Answers ]

My passenger side door speaker is not working right. When I close the door the speaker does not work, but when I open the door it works and plays just fine. This is an aftermarket speaker but I had this problem with the speaker that came with it. None of the wires are bare so it can not ground...

2005 passenger side seat not working [ 1 Answers ]

My 2005 Chevy Tahoe passenger side power seat (all functions- fwd/back, tilt and recline) stopped working. Does anyone know where the fuse/ breaker or ground is located? Does the breaker automatically reset?

Power window passenger side [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1997 Plymoth Grand Voager and if you put up both passenger and driver side windows at the same time the passenger side goes up really slow. If you put up just the passenger side window its slow in comparison to the driver side but not as slow as when putting up both windows. Could it be...

Why does my a/c blow warm on the passenger side only? [ 2 Answers ]

Would anyone have an idea why my 2004 dodge ram 2500 only blows cold on the driver side? Thanks for your help.

View more questions Search