Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pioji Posts: 57, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2013, 09:02 AM
    Can we travel outside the country while petition in process?
    My husband and I filed for his green card almost 2 years ago... He has to re-filed for a new one since it expires on February 2014. Im pretty sure we have to filed the Petition to Remove the Conditions of Residence since we weren't married for more than 2 years when we applied for it. It says we have to file within 90 days prior, so that would be like in Nov/Dec but we have this family event to go to back in our country in January/February but I'm afraid if this petition is still in process that we can't leave the country? Or can we?
    Any comments/help would be much appreciate it.
    Serious only please!
    Thank you

Check out some similar questions!

Waiting for decision on asylee relative petition, can I leave the country? [ 1 Answers ]

My wife filed an asylee relative petition (I-730)for me. I am waiting on the decision. Am I allowed to leave the country in the meantime?

What are the steps/process I need to take to petition to get off early from probation [ 1 Answers ]

I've been on probation for almost 2 1/2 years. My probation officer advise me that I can petition to get off probation early as soon as my 2 1/2 year mark; initial set to be on probation for 5 yrs. What are the process and should I get a lawyer (cost)? Or is going through one of those free...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search