Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    miss_tracie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2013, 07:44 PM
    How long do I have to stop smoking to pass blood work looking for nicotine
    I am getting ready for weight loss surgery and have to stop smoking they are checking to make sure how long do I have to quit smoking to be able to pass lab work checking for nicotine

Check out some similar questions!

How long can nicotine be traced in your Urine [ 2 Answers ]

I smoke between 3 to 5 cigs a day. But the new job I want has a smoke free campus and I guess the do a urine test for nicotine?

How long after smoking marijuana do the THC metabolites in your blood feed the hair? [ 0 Answers ]

Sorry for the long question but here it goes: I know it takes a week to grow out of you scalp but how long will it keep growing into your hair? Some people say 3 days( until its out if your blood) and some say 30 days( when there is still small traces in you body) ? If I always have short...

How can I stop smoking please help [ 7 Answers ]

Hey people I'm 14 and started smoking because I'm depressed and since I have been smoking I have been sick all the time coughing a lot and I can't breath so clearly my throaght hurts and just don't feel good and I have asma so I really need to stop. Can you help me?

I loose a lot of blood and pass really big blood clots and in a lot of pain [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I am 33 year old woman who has went through 2 child births and ever since I had my second child I have been having real bad periods. But this month it is very different I am in a lot of pain and passing a lot of big blood clots and I am losing a lot of blood! I have tried to take a luke warm...

Stop Smoking [ 3 Answers ]

Friends, Tell me that could the habit of smoking can be changed without the knowledge of the person addicted to it.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.