Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    helpme26 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2005, 08:36 PM
    Immunology
    I'm doing an ELISA experiment. I washed the microtitre plate coated with antigen with PBS and BSA for each well. Should I empty the PBS/BSA from the wells and leave the empty plate until I'm ready to use it to add the antibody or should I leave the PBS/BSA in the wells and empty them just before use?
    lazyweasel Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2005, 02:52 PM
    Elisa
    Any time that I have carried out an ELISA I have left the PBS/BSA in the wells for 1/2 - 1 hour. This step allows the BSA to bind and block no specific binding sites.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Immunology [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone... I am a med lab tech from Canada and I really need some help. Need to know in point form the events that begin inside the body after an injection of tetanus toxoid, beginning with the reaction at point of entry, and then proceeding to the systemic reactions

Immunology [ 1 Answers ]

Why are some human beings more prone to diseases than others. For example, a friend of mine falls sick morw frequently than me, while many people living in slums etc or working in garbage dumps, do not fall sick so much, even when they live beside very unhygenic areas. We usually describe this...

View more questions Search