Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    drew73 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2013, 04:37 PM
    2nd offense gun violation federal
    If you a federal sentence of five years and committed another crime with a firearm what is the statute dictate as sentencing guidelinex
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 23, 2013, 02:51 AM
    Do you mean what is the statute of limitations on the first crime and if there were a statute how would the second offence effect the first sentence?

There is no statute of limitations on any crime, they will just add on for the second offence. They will feel you haven't learned anything from the first five years.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

May 23, 2013, 04:47 AM
    Hello Drew:

what is the statute dictate as sentencing guidelinex
    It really depends on what the charges are.

Excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is penalty for violation of felony probation 2nd offense in tn [ 1 Answers ]

My wife committed 2nd vio of felonhy prob for aggravatged assault. She got all fines and costs paid and original 3yrs expired never failed drg test or anything. Got first vio for not compkleting community service 2nd for theft under 5. she didn't do it bt has waited 90 dys on just getting...

2nd Offense shoplifting [ 5 Answers ]

I have been arrested for the second time for petit theft shoplifting. I am 19 and a college student. The first incident happened in Florida and has been exsponged from my record. But now I have gotten arrested again and I have court in afew weeks. What's going to happen to me? Am I going to go to...

2nd offense but not guilty [ 1 Answers ]

I was charged with theft under 100.00 dollars in 2006. All I got was community service and no record. Last Thursday I was falsely accused of theft in walmart. Theft under 100.00 dollars. I know I need a attorney to come and defend me even though I'm innncoent. Im scared their going to judge me...

2nd offense but not guilty [ 1 Answers ]

I was found guilty of theft in 2006. I was 18 years old. Theft under 100.00 dollars. I was just falsely accused of theft in walmart. I did not do it though. I'm innocent. Going back to court and being accused of the same thing even though innocent his time what will happen?

Violation of Probation for DUI 2nd offense [ 3 Answers ]

Hello all~ My ex-boyfriend currently violated his probation regarding his 2nd DUI and spent 30 days in jail. The terms of his probation when he had his hearing on 04/25/07 was not to drink and was scheduled to go into a two week rehab facility. I was not with him, so his story I am guessing is...

View more questions Search