Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DarthDay69 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2013, 02:20 PM
    Paranormal
    35 years old. Never had anything paranomal in my life until this.

1. I wake up at 3:30am and see these dots of lights making patterns above my bed.
    2. In 3-5 minutes it forms what I think is a greek god.
    3. I look it up on Google images the next day, and find it looks exactly like Apollo.
    4. 2 weeks later 3am, dog barks. I go outside, she is chasing a "light orb". It fly's across the yard into me, and I turn to see it go past me, and it didn't. It's like it stopped in me. (my initial thought was it was a helicopter light, and the dog has cornered a criminal in yard.)
    5. I am outside staring at the stars, (weeks later) and I jokingly talk to Apollo and say are you trying to contact me? And a giant shooting star goes across the sky.
    6. I am on my computer next day, and it keeps glitching and going to this site about "King David" and I'm like stupid computer, and shut it down, restart etc... It does it again. So I read it thinking, maybe I'm suppose to read this.
    7. The website is about these 3 dudes who kill this mason. (which in my mind doesn't correlate to the Apollo thing I got going on.. But I thought maybe I would ask on here before I dismiss it.

I talked with my wife about all of it, and we came to the conclusion that it all seemed kind of pointless, if I didn't receive some kind of message out of it. I do have like a "gut" feeling that this apollo thing still around me. (like energy or something, hard to explain.)

I don't drink or do drugs. I am college educated. And up until we moved to our new place, I had never had any type of activity. I put in some carbon monoxide monitors, that monitor other gases also, and it came up negative, and I walked around house with an EMF detector and there weren't any spikes, stayed around 460 mg. (which is normal range according to the web)

No Clue. Any ideas?
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

May 24, 2013, 06:16 AM
    Have you reading any books or watching movies similar line? May be something you have seen or heard.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

May 24, 2013, 05:55 PM
    Hard to say. I do believe the spirit world is often trying to contact us... and they will do it in any deceptive way they can to get your attention. This may have something to do with the home.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can it be paranormal [ 4 Answers ]

For three night in a row my clock radio came on at the same time. I did not set alarm,also it was set to FM but when it came on it was on AM. Also on three different cell phone company's,I would see there was a message I would check it,and nothing was there and no number. What can it be

Paranormal [ 6 Answers ]

My friend stays in a house that is haunted things get thrown doors slammed things missing and found in weird places like behind the TV physically scratched etc . I was told not to go but me being 14 and interested in the paranormal I went back . Me and the owner of the house ae very alike things...

What do you know about the paranormal? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a presence in my bedroom that attacks me every once in a while. What I mean is if you have seen the last Harry Potter Movie where Voldimort gets into Harry's body and Harry is able to talk to him and tell him that he is sorry that he will never feel love etc and then Voldimort leaves...

The paranormal [ 2 Answers ]

Is the paronormal real?:confused: how far can we take it? Is anything possible?

View more questions Search