Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nicegirl12 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2013, 05:37 AM
    How can I tell if a boy likes me?
    Well you see I am in grade 6. I always get good grades. There is this boy I think he likes me but I don't know how to tell if he likes me. By the way I do not want a boyfriend. I just want to know how to tell if he likes me so if he asks me out I can tell him I am not ready. Please help.

I have a friend. He is a boy. He has a girlfriend. I mean we are in grade 6. Anyway he says he had sex with her. But I don't know to believe him. Can someone help?

My friend says she likes my ex boyfriend. My other friend says he is planning to ask me out again, but my friend wants to date him .What do I do? I still have feelings for him.
    Handyman2007 Posts: 988, Reputation: 73

May 22, 2013, 06:28 AM
    You can decide if you want to start to date him again. Your friend should really consider if dating your ex is the right thing to do if she values your friendship. If several years had gone by and they began dating , it probably wouldn't be too hard to accept but it sounds like your breakup is probably fairly recent.

You are too young to worry about such things. It's none of your business what he did and he is just telling you that for a reaction. He obviously got it. Move on, ignore it.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

May 22, 2013, 07:08 AM
    None of your business and concentrate on better things.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

There's this boy that I think likes me [ 1 Answers ]

There's this boy that I kind of met a few months ago, and I think he likes me. He does all the signs, stares, " accidently" bumps into me often, calls me, and sometimes even laughs at something I said that wasn't that funny. Yet he doesn't seem to ask me out. Well I don't know what to do. Can you...

I like this boy but I'm not sure if he likes me. [ 4 Answers ]

I like this boy and I don't know if he likes me. I want to tell him that I like him but I too scared,afraid and shy please help!

I really like this boy, but I'm not sure if he likes me. [ 8 Answers ]

Well, I REALLY fancy this boy called Zac. Hes really cute, and funny. My friend asked him out for me, and he said yes. I was over the moon, but after 20 minutes we had been going out, all my boy mates and all of his mates came over to me to say that he had said NO, and they don't know why I was...

How to tell if a boy likes me [ 10 Answers ]

My sister really likes this guy and keeps asking me how to tell if he likes her back, but I don't have an answer for her because I have the same problem. What do I tell her? I think that she should just ask him but she is to chicken and doesn't want to ruin their friendship. Help us?

What do I do about a boy who likes me [ 7 Answers ]

My mom won't let me date I am 13 and I lik this guy and I know he likz me back but I can't go out with him secretly because my kuzinz a snich and my mom won't let me go out until I'm 15 what should I do I really want to go out with him:(

View more questions Search