Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meganpetty06 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2013, 10:36 PM
    Broken right c7 transverse process and first rib
    May 11th I was in a car accident. I had a severe facial and scalp laceration where my skull was visible. Along with that, I broke my right C7 Transverse process and first rib. I took my neck brace off because my neck was very sweaty from the heat and after a little while of having it off, I felt dizzy and I felt odd. Could someone please help me understand the kind of injuries I have, also tell me the extent of recovery for this type of break, and if this will become a permanent disability. Would I ever be able to return to work fully if at all? (I work in a kitchen. I cook, wash dishes and serve residents at the facility) If anyone could please help me understand the severity or ANYTHING I would be grateful.

Thank you!

Check out some similar questions!

Transverse Myelitis. [ 1 Answers ]

Me and My Husband are wanting to get pregnant, but the beginning of June 2011 he came down with transverse myelitis. He can't *** (if so it takes FOREVER) but he can Pre-***, what are the chances of getting pregnant of Pre.

Transverse and longitudinal pulses [ 7 Answers ]

How do you find the pulse, the amplitutde, and the speed.. or any kind of information such as these, of a spring (the medium) only by just looking at it? :confused:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.