Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tbell7012 Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2013, 08:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by odinn7 View Post
    Well, I'm done here.

If this question is real, and all these outlandish situations are somehow real and actually taking place....I do hope you find some way to get to the doctor because that is what you really need. Other than that, I have nothing else to add.
    Thank you and I will do my best to get to one
    Tbell7012 Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2013, 08:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    I'm done here too.

J OUT! ------------->
    Yea because now you know for a fact I am not pregnant

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get rid of it? [ 20 Answers ]

Hi Guys Its Alexandra Here, So Its been a month that I haven't asked anyone for help about the demon in my home. So This is a question for you now and I want a proper answer because most of them didn't help much as much. Throughout the month I started feeling crazy and stupid I felt like...

HOw do I get rid of this? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I'm a normal teenager with a big problem. I have a sexual fetish: AB/DL (adult baby/ diaper lover) and I was just wondering is there anyway I could figure out how to replace it with sexual feeligns towards women and sex instead. Thanks D

How do I get rid of IE^? [ 9 Answers ]

Am running win XP and Have downloaded Mozilla .9! I want to use that and not IE6. How do I get rid of Ie6 so I won't be vulnerable to its security leaks? :P

How can I get rid of someone? [ 13 Answers ]

I met this girl a while back in a college class and after my girlfriend and I split I asked this other girl out. I pretty much used her as a rebound but she is also in a similar situation having just gotten out of a long relationship. I do not want to hurt her feelings but I also do not want to...

How do I get rid of this [ 3 Answers ]

Anyone know the type of grass/weed this is someone told me crabgrass but someone else said it not. This grass is dark green and really thick.:confused: How do I get rid of it? I cover about 10ft by 3 feet wide seems to be taken over the other grass in the yard. Thanks Dave

View more questions Search