Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 21, 2013, 07:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbell7012 View Post
    I know but I don't even think about going to a clinic or anything. For all I know I am just exaggerating and this is nothing. Because I also seen it might be because it was not wet enough. We did it different then usual so that might be way
    How many times have you cried when he tried to enter you a second time?
    Tbell7012 Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2013, 07:27 PM
    I know but I don't even think about going to a clinic or anything. For all I know I am just exaggerating and this is nothing. Because I also seen it might be because it was not wet enough. We did it different then usual so that might be way
    does it sound like I have it or
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 21, 2013, 07:28 PM
    I know I do but the thing is I don't drive an neither does my boyfriend
    Then tell your mom you have an infection of some sort and want it checked out.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

does it sound like I have it or
    It sounds like nobody is going to be able to diagnose this for you online since we haven't examined you. It also sounds like you have gotten some good advice here but can't or won't follow it. What else can possibly be said at this point?

Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    How many times have you cried when he tried to enter you a second time?
    Only a couple I usually just push him away. But the other day I went pee after and it burned as well. So maybe it isn't what I think it is
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 21, 2013, 07:29 PM
    Only a couple I usually just push him away. But the other day I went pee after and it burned as well. So maybe it isn't what I think it is
    I'm thinking it's something else, not vaginismus. Does he use a condom?

May 21, 2013, 07:30 PM
    Then tell your mom you have an infection of some sort and want it checked out.
    That's probably what I am going to have to do. How much does it usually cost
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 21, 2013, 07:31 PM
    What does it take to get through to you? What you are experiencing is not normal and you NEED to have it checked out before you do further damage to yourself.

May 21, 2013, 07:31 PM
    I'm thinking it's something else, not vaginismus. Does he use a condom?
    No:( that's the thing I hate. I am on birth control! And he has never cummed inside me
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 21, 2013, 07:33 PM
    No:( that's the thing I hate. I am on birth control! And he has never cummed inside me
    How did/do you get birth control if you have no money and no transportation?

May 21, 2013, 07:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem View Post
    What does it take to get through to you? What you are experiencing is not normal and you NEED to have it checked out before you do further damage to yourself.
    Yes but I also exaggerate! A lot. So what I am saying this might not be what I am saying it is. I looked it up on Google and if anything I will talk to my Mother about taking me because my vagina has been bothering me

May 21, 2013, 07:35 PM
    How did/do you get birth control if you have no money and no transportation?
    My parents put me on it to regulate my period.
    Entomology Expert

May 21, 2013, 07:36 PM
    So your parents are strict... you're scared to get checked out... have no way of getting there... somehow you're on birth control pills... ok.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 21, 2013, 07:36 PM
    Yes but I also exaggerate! A lot. So what I am saying this might not be what I am saying it is. I looked it up on google and if anything I will talk to my Mother about taking me because my vagina has been bothering me
    Crying doesn't sound very exaggerated. (sarcasm)

And we want a report please that you went to a doctor and had this checked -- and tell us what it is.

May 21, 2013, 07:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by odinn7 View Post
    So your parents are strict...you're scared to get checked out.......have no way of getting there....somehow you're on birth control pills....ok.
    Only reason for birth control pills is regulate my period. An my parents are strict with the no sex rule! And they drive me places but barely only if it is important

May 21, 2013, 07:39 PM
    Crying doesn't sound very exaggerated. (sarcasm)

And we want a report please that you went to a doctor and had this checked -- and tell us what it is.
    If I remember to get back I will. I will talk to my boyfriend tomorrow and then text my mother because I don't live with her
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 21, 2013, 07:40 PM
    Only reason for birth control pills is regulate my period. An my parents are strict with the no sex rule! And they drive me places but barely only if it is important
    How do you manage your get-togethers with your boyfriend?
    Entomology Expert

May 21, 2013, 07:42 PM
    And your parents allow this?

Well I looked it up on google. And my boyfriend sleeps over every other weekend and we have sex like twice a day but the second time it starts to burn really bad and when he pulls out I start to cry because it hurts. I he goes to put back I have to say no because it hurts to put it in.

May 21, 2013, 07:42 PM
    How do you manage your get-togethers with your boyfriend?
    Every other weekend he spends the weekend at my moms house with me. We sleep in the same bed and that's when it happens. My mom really has no clue we have had sex and I know that for a fact
    Entomology Expert

May 21, 2013, 07:43 PM
    This just keeps getting crazier...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get rid of it? [ 20 Answers ]

Hi Guys Its Alexandra Here, So Its been a month that I haven't asked anyone for help about the demon in my home. So This is a question for you now and I want a proper answer because most of them didn't help much as much. Throughout the month I started feeling crazy and stupid I felt like...

HOw do I get rid of this? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I'm a normal teenager with a big problem. I have a sexual fetish: AB/DL (adult baby/ diaper lover) and I was just wondering is there anyway I could figure out how to replace it with sexual feeligns towards women and sex instead. Thanks D

How do I get rid of IE^? [ 9 Answers ]

Am running win XP and Have downloaded Mozilla .9! I want to use that and not IE6. How do I get rid of Ie6 so I won't be vulnerable to its security leaks? :P

How can I get rid of someone? [ 13 Answers ]

I met this girl a while back in a college class and after my girlfriend and I split I asked this other girl out. I pretty much used her as a rebound but she is also in a similar situation having just gotten out of a long relationship. I do not want to hurt her feelings but I also do not want to...

How do I get rid of this [ 3 Answers ]

Anyone know the type of grass/weed this is someone told me crabgrass but someone else said it not. This grass is dark green and really thick.:confused: How do I get rid of it? I cover about 10ft by 3 feet wide seems to be taken over the other grass in the yard. Thanks Dave

View more questions Search