Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Haley_Red42 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2013, 04:58 PM
    Bad side effects
    My doctor did an exam for me and I don't get my results back until next week but she gave me zithromax(azithromycin) the bottle says they're 500 mg and there were four of them the bottle says one time dose and I'm pretty sure she said to take all four but I've had REALLY bad diarrhea and pretty bad vomiting I know those are normal side effects but I feel really bad :/ I need to know if something's wrong
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 21, 2013, 05:01 PM
    One time dose means you don't have a refill. There should be instructions on how many to take and when.

One of the side effects of this medication is diarrhea.

Sadly, we can't tell you if something is wrong, no one can diagnose you online. You'll have to call your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Side effects [ 0 Answers ]

Anyone experience slight nausea & headaches during the first couple weeks of taking Nopalea?

Can I get my tubes tied and what are the some bad side effects? [ 10 Answers ]

OK I'm going on 19 pretty quick here and I want to get my tubes tied I don't trust the pill or condoms.. but I want to know what could be the down fall to this? I can easily have the ties removed when I'm older and decide to have a baby right... but mostly because I don't think I'm mentally stable...

Side effects [ 4 Answers ]

Please can you tell me what side effects I will have to expect on superfact

Arbutin creams Do they work? Any bad side effects? [ 9 Answers ]

I have post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation due to an episode of contact dermatitis and have heard a lot about arbutin from bearberry. Has anyone tried the Revitol cream? Does it work? Can arbutin worsen hyperpigmentation as hydroquinone can? Any other suggestions/info would be greatly...

View more questions Search