Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bearbug1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2013, 10:06 AM
    My 9 yr old puggle keeps gagging and dry heaving what's wrong?
    I have a 9 yr old puggle, who is overweight, but on a diet, but she's been doing a lot of gagging and dry heaving, any ideas what could be wrong?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 21, 2013, 06:02 PM
    None at all. Could be many things, could be the heat, could be the diet she's on, could be many things. Really, we can't diagnose online. If this is a concern you should take her to the vet.

Good luck.
    grammadidi Posts: 1,182, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

May 22, 2013, 12:41 AM
    The symptoms you are describing could indicate a heart problem. This is even more suspect because she is overweight. It is important that she receive medical treatment and advice as soon as possible. Please make an appointment with your vet quickly.

I hope this helps and please let us know what the vet says.

Hugs, Didi

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's wrong with me? [ 6 Answers ]

I have been bleeding since June 20th first it was light and off and on then I got a pain in my lower left side in my ovary area and then the bleeding got heavy a dark red then slowed down to a brownish color and the more active I am I bleed more some times the pain is bad other times the pain is...

What's going wrong... [ 0 Answers ]

I was suppose to start my period 3 days ago but it was light like pink streaks... Now today I went there was a little more blood in the tissue but my pad was clear... I went back again and there was a little blood in the toilet and on the tissue but the pad is still clear... I normally have a 7 day...

What's wrong with him? [ 4 Answers ]

My dog is an 11 week old german sheperd. He hasn't been eating for 4 days and throws up all the water he drinks. He is some what playfull but mostly just sits there.

Dry heaving and throwing up white foam. [ 3 Answers ]

I have four 6 1/2 week old dachshund, all of them are dry heaving and periodically throwing up white foam. There is also a 6 month old dachshund that is at our house a lot that also vomited white foam last night. They are all still eating, drinking, playing, and going potty normally. I just...

View more questions Search