Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crazykat73 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2013, 05:08 AM
    What's this movie called
    Hi Just joined lookslike a good fun helpful site, I was wondering if someone would know the name of this movie, Its about a guy who has writers block and him and his fiancé are looking in a antique style store and the fiancé finds a leather briefcase and buys it for him, eventually he finds a manuscript hidden in the lining of the bag and claims it as his own and the book is published, then an old man appears and talks to him as he is the writer of the manuscript which he wrote when he was in the war, its sort of similar to murder of crows.
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

May 21, 2013, 09:26 AM
    Hi again Crazykat! I answered on your first post...
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Words_(film)
    crazykat73 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2013, 05:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by aliseaodo View Post
    Hi again Crazykat! I answered on your first post...
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Words_(film)
    Thank you very much most helpful

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's that movie called? [ 1 Answers ]

It's kind of an old chick flick, either in the late 1990s or early 2000s. This teenage guy who's in a famous boy band gets sick, then wakes up in a teenage girls room, without her knowing he's there. When she wakes up she goes and tells her best friend over the phone, because they're big fans of...

What's that movie called? [ 3 Answers ]

What's that movie called, where some kids run away from their parents on christmas or something and they are in a airport and causing trouble?

What's that movie called [ 1 Answers ]

As I child I stayed home one day from school and watched an old war movie. I remember this, an American was over seas during the war with Japan. He had an operation on his eyes to appear asian and to infiltrate. He was identified by a Japanese man who recognised the way he ran because this guy had...

What's that movie called [ 1 Answers ]

I watched a scary movie that I really liked,but I can't figureout what the name of its called! It was about a 13-15 yearold teenage girl,who was put in a mental hospital because she accidentally killed her sick mother and her older sister. She was trying to burn down her house with her father and...

What's this movie called? [ 3 Answers ]

There's a blonde headed girl and guy she meets and somehow she turns real fat and then later goes back skinny? Its something around that. All I know is, on the DVD cover it's the skinny girl sitting on a bench and its raised up and the guy looks like he's sliding down. Thanks for the help!

View more questions Search